|2|

I'm standing in the crypt as Klaus and Elijah come walking in. "What's this about me, maybe not being the father?" Klaus asked with a smile on his face, staring at me.

"Well, Sophie's sister here didn't use your blood to confirm who the father is." I said, looking between Klaus and Elijah. "Who else would it be?" Elijah asked, standing next to Klaus.

Sophie and Hayley turn to face me and Elijah and Klaus notice. "No. These two think that the baby is mine, BUT as I told them...two female's can't make babies together." I said, stating the obvious.

"Just to be sure, well, do a blood test." Sophie said, motioning to the two empty vials on the floor. "What's that for?" Elijah asked

"One for each. A drop of Klaus blood in one and Y/n's in the other, and whichever one turns black is the father or second mother." Sophie explained as she sat down in front of the vials.

I walk over and kneel down, giving my hand to Sophie. She uses a needle to stab me in the finger, letting a drop of my blood slide into the vial. I stand up and move out of the way as Klaus does the same. "May the unluckiest one win." I said, smirking obviously, knowing it's going to be my brother's.

Sophie closes her eyes and waves her hand above the vials, and a few seconds later, the one on the left changes to black. My face drops as I hear Klaus sigh in relief, and then he starts laughing.

"Ah, ha. You are unlucky, my friend." Klaus joked, patting me on the shoulder as I stand. Their eyes widened in shock, fear, and a little bit of happiness, but I didn't let it show.

I clench my jaw and start to breathe heavier, getting angrier by the second. I flip, I kick the vials full force against the wall, making them smash, then I vamp speed towards the witch, grabbing her by the neck and slamming her against the wall.

"Is this a trick?!" I asked, demanding an answer as my eyes turned golden yellow with rage and veins under my eyes start to appear. Sophie shakes her head in fear. "No. We were wrong. This is your baby." Sophie said as a tear starts to run down my cheek.

I tighten my grip on Sophie's throat, causing her to start choking. Then I hear someone else choking, so I turn around to see Hayley holding her own throat, struggling to breathe. I quickly realise what's going on, so I take my hand off of the witches throat, allowing both Hayley and Sophie to breathe again.

Hayley looks up, rubbing her throat as she gasps for air. "What the hell?" Hayley said, confused. "The spell my sister performed, the one that got her killed, didn't just confirm the pregnancy. It also linked me to Hayley. So anything that happens to me also happens to Hayley. Which means her life is in my hands. You may not care about your own child, but it's very clear what it already means to you." Sophie said the last part, looking at Elijah.

"If I have to hurt Hayley or worse...to insure that I have your attention. I will." Sophie threatened, making Elijah smile and step forward. "You would dare threaten an original?" Elijah said

Sophie shakes her head. "I have nothing to lose. You have until mightnight to make a decision." Sophie said, looking at me.

I step back and shrug my shoulders as my facial expression changes to its I don't care one. "I've already made one... we have a deal, but if you lay a finger on her, I will make you suffer in ways that even your little witchy mind can't imagine." I said threateningly

"We will accept the deal if you allow us to take Hayley home." Elijah said, butting into my conversation with Sophie. "Sure, that won't be a problem because I will still be linked to Hayley." Sophie said, agreeing to Elijah's terms.

"Let's get out of here. The site of all these witches makes me want to stab myself repeatedly." I sarcastically said as Elijah and Klaus walk out together. I go to walk out but stop and look towards Hayley. "You can stay here, but I'm pretty sure the bed back at the huge mansion will be a lot comfortable." I said, smirking at Hayley.