|4|

I go downstairs wearing my leather jacket, jeans, and a top, to see my brothers, Elijah and Klaus reading and listening to classical music as a dead girls blood drips onto a 200 year old carpet.

I also see Rebekah standing there annoyed that Klaus and Elijah are just both reading, doing nothing. "Well, I suppose I'll fetch the rubbish bin because you're staining a 200 year old carpet." Rebekah spat stomping off into the kitchen.

"What's with her?" I asked, taking a seat next to Klaus to see he's reading the poem 'A Poison Tree'. "You know Rebekah, always annoyed with me daggering Siblings." Klaus said with a smirk.

"And what's this?" I asked, motioning towards the dead girl lying on our living room coffee table. "This is a peace offering." Elijah sighed bored with Klaus's behaviour.

"I presumed, after so much time desiccating in a coffin, that my big brother might be a bit peckish." Klaus said with a cheeky grin as he continued to read his book.

"So I explained to my little brother that forgiveness can not be bought. I'd simply prefer to see a change in behaviour that indicates contrition and personal growth, not this nonsense." Elijah said, pointing to the dead girl with his legs crossed as he reads his book.

"Well, he couldn't let the poor thing go to waste, could he?" I said, sticking up for my favourite sibling as we both look at each other with big grins on our faces.

Hayley then walks in, wearing a lylic night dress that only goes down to her thighs. She walks past all of us, not giving anyone a glance. She just walks straight into the kitchen. I slowly turned my head back around to see Elijah also staring at her, which made my blood boil, and then klaus slightly nudges me. I look at him to see he has a smirk on his face, but it motions for me to follow her.

Before Elijah can get up, I quickly stand up and walk into the kitchen, beating him to her. I lean against the kitchen door, watching her as she looks through the fridge. "Good morning." I said slightly, startling her.

Hayley looks at me with a smile on her face. I think she is happy to see me. "Hey." Hayley said as I opened one of the cupboards to get Hayley the cereal as Rebekah came burst through the kitchen doors, which led outside.

"Listen. I know I'm the only one in this house that actually drinks milk, but would it kill any of you to make sure it's on the grocery list?" Hayley sassily said, taking a tub of ice cream out and a cake and shuts the fridge.

"Speaking of, add bleach." Rebekah said, walking through the kitchen and back into the living room to clean Klaus's mess. "So, how do you like it here?" I asked as I took a bowl out from the cupboard.

"Well, siblings like to dagger siblings here, I've been attacked by French Quarter vampires. I'm living in a house with a secret dungeon filled with coffins, and I'm pregnant with a baby that the witches think is Lucifer." Hayley complained as I poured cearel into her bowl and took the milk and orange juice out from the fridge that she somehow didn't see.

Hayley goes quiet when she sees me pouring the milk into her bowl of cearel. "Oh...milk." hayley sighed, avoiding eye contact with me as she probably feels pretty stupid right now.

"It's been fine. Your siblings are weirdly protective, especially Elijah." Hayley said, looking at me again with a smile on her face. I slightly frown, but don't let her see it.

"Yep, that's noble Elijah for you. He who does no harm." I sighed, placing the milk back into the fridge. I turn to face Haley again, handing her the spoon. "So back to the murderous witches that are a pain in the arse. I have many many concerns."

"They're evil, and my life is still magically linked to Sophie Deveraux. Which is not comforting." Hayley spoke, and I agree.

"Yes. Well I think it's about time we took care of that little problem." I said before Rebekah came bardging into the kitchen dragging the dead girl along the floor.