|1|

I'm standing on a balcony with Klaus as we overlook the parades of New Orleans. It's nighttime, so many lights are on making the scenery even more beautiful. We just stand side by side in silence but not an awkward silence it's a comfortable one.

As we stand there listening to the trumpets and drums, we hear a swoosh sound coming from behind us. A smirk grows on my face as I know who it is.

Without looking away from the crowds. "Evening, Elijah." Klaus said calmly as I slightly turned my head to see Elijah standing there as always in a suit. "Niklaus. Y/n." Elijah said

I turn around to face Elijah, and Klaus does the same. "What a thoroughly unpleasant surprise." I said, looking at Elijah to see him smirking. "And what a thoroughly unsurprising welcome. Come with me." Elijah said, motioning for us to follow.

"We're not going anywhere until we find out who's conspiring against me." Klaus said, looking back over to the parade. I turn back to look over the balcony as well. "I believe I just found that out for you." Elijah said, making me and Klaus turn our heads to face him.

"Well then, lead the way...brother." I said, gesturing for him to show us. Elijah vamps speed out, and we follow him. We vamp speed through the city until we reach a cemetery. Me and Klaus look at each other, confused, that is, until a younger witch reveals herself.

Elijah walks into the cemetery, and we go to follow him, but a barrier around the cemetery stops us. "What the hell?" I said, looking up at Elijah.

"Yous can come in." The younger witch said, allowing me and Klaus to step into the cemetery probably full of witches. "What is this?" Klaus asked in a demanding tone. Elijah raises his eyebrows and simply says, "Follow me."

We follow him through the cemetery and into an underground crypt. Where we see two other witches standing there with a familiar werewolf girl. Hayley Marshall. "What's going on?" I asked, confusion filling my voice.

Elijah stands beside the werewolf girl as Klaus and I stand in the middle of the room. "There's no way to say this, but...that girl is carrying your child." The younger witch said, looking at Klaus

"No. It's impossible." Klaus said, facing Elijah. Elijah shakes his head. "I said the same thing myself." Elijah said, trying to approach Klaus, but Klaus puts his hand out to stop him. "This is a lie. You're all lying. Vampires cannot procreate." Klaus said, sounding like he's about to pass out.

"But werewolves can. Magic made you a vampire... but you were born a werewolf. You're the original hybrid, the first of your kind. And this pregnancy is one of nature's loopholes." The younger witch explained as I looked at the corner of my eye to see Klaus has a furious look on his face.

Klaus quickly turns around to point his finger at Hayley, approaching her filled with rage. "You've been with someone else. Admit it!" Klaus shouted furiously as Elijah stopped Klaus from reaching her.

"Hey! The only other person I have been with is your sister. I've spent days held captive in a freakin' alligator bayou because they think that I'm carrying some magical miracle baby. Don't you think I would've fessed up if it wasn't yours?" Hayley said, stating facts.

"My sister gave her life to perform the spell she needed to confirm this pregnancy. Because of Jane-Anne's sacrifice, the lives of this girl and her baby are now controlled by us. We can keep them safe. Or we can kill them. If you don't help us take down Marcel, so help me, Hayley won't live long enough to see her first maternity dress." The younger witch threatened, causing Elijah's face to widen.

"Wait, what?" Hayley said with widened eyes. "Enough! If you want Marcel dead, he's dead. I'll do it myself." Elijah said as I just stand there still, taking in that Hayley is pregnant.

"No! We can't. Not yet. We have a clear plan that we need to follow, and there are rules." The younger witch said, causing Klaus and I to get mad, like really mad.

I turn around slowly, causing the witches to take a step back. "How dare you command us!" I shouted as Klaus spins around. "Threaten me with what you wrongfully perceive to be my weaknesses? This is a pathetic deception. I won't hear any more lies." Klaus spat in Elijah's face as he goes to leave.

"Niklaus." Elijah sternly said, making Klaus stop and turn around to face him. "Listen." Elijah simply said, looking into Klaus's teary eyes.

I look at Hayley and then down to her stomach. I listen carefully with my vamp hearing to hear a small heartbeat. My eyes widen, and I look up to see Klaus looking terrified. Then he looks up at Hayley, and his face hardens, and he turns around to face Elijah again. "Kill her and the baby. What do I care." Klaus said before storming out, like a little boy.

"Screw this, I'm out of here." Hayley said, trying to leave, but the two witches stand in front of here, blocking her path. Elijah quickly walks towards Hayley, and then he turns to face the younger witch. "No one touches the girl. I will fix this." Elijah said like he was making a promise.

The younger witch nods her head, making the witches get out of the way as Elijah walks out to go find Klaus. Leaving me, Hayley, and the three witches in a very awkward crypt.

I clear my throat and turn to face the younger witch. "Uh, quick question. How do you actually know that the baby is Klaus's?" I asked, shaking my head. "Because my sister did a spell, and there was a voice that she heard, and it said Mikaelson." The younger witch explained.

"As the Tribrid, I know a thing or two about spells. And I know that you need blood to accurately know who the father is. And I also know that yous never had a drop of my brothers blood, so..." I said with a smirk as I see the younger witches face drop into realisation.

"So the baby might not be Klaus's after all." The younger witch said, causing Hayley to be very confused. "What are you talking about? I haven't been with anyone else." Hayley said, stepping forward to stand beside me.

The younger witch looks at me. "Not true." And Hayley follows the witches' gaze to land on me, and she now gets what we're talking about. "That's not possible. She's a girl. You do know that two girls can't make a baby, right?" Hayley said, looking at the both of us as we stared at each other.

"Yeah, but...this is different. This is the supernatural we're talking about. Anything can happen." The younger witch said

I stand there shaking my head as I laugh at this situation. "No, no. I'll get my brother back here and show you that the baby is his, not mine!" I said as a tear slowly slid down my cheek.

I take out my phone and call Klaus. A few seconds later and he picks up, sounding out of breath. "Nik, get your arse back here, now!" I said, looking around the room, then my gaze lands upon the beautiful brunette. "There's a 50 percent chance that the baby isn't yours." I said before hanging up, staring at Hayley as she stared back.

____________________

A/n's: Remeber to please vote on this chapter.

Word Count: 1283