Twelve

Standing at Dale's funeral, Kaia cried as they lost another friend. Once Rick was done speaking, he walked over to her and kissed her head. "Let's go rest."

"Rick, I don't think we should kill Randall. That's all Dale tried to do was fight for the kid. If we have too, we can drive him to a location where it's safe to drop him off and let him go on his own."

"I think you're right." He says. "Baby, go lay down, I'll tell the others."

Kaia nodded as she kissed him. "Come to the tent when you're done."

Rick groaned as he had to tell the men the new plan. He need to get this done fast so he can get to Kaia fast. Kaia place her hand on her stomach as she had a very bad feeling that something bad was going to happen.
~~~
Hershel smiled seeing Rick and Kaia walking hand in hand. "Kaia, why don't you and Rick take my room?"

"I can't do that to you." She tells him.

"Let's say me and the couch are good old friends. When my wife was alive, I would have to sleep on it because I came home drunk."

Kaia nodded. "If you're fine with that then sure. We will take the bed."
~~~
Sometime that day, Kaia hasn't seen her brother till he walked in. "What happened?" She asked seeing his face.

"I went to the barn to get Randall prepared for another trip. He attacked me..."

Kaia listened as she didn't know if her brother was telling the truth, but seeing as Rick was ready to go with Shane to find Randall had Kaia planning on sneaking out. She was going to see what her brother was hiding. Linda walked over and put her hand on her shoulder. "You don't believe him."

"Linda, he may be my brother, but I'll tell you this. He is one hell of a shitty liar." She tell her. "Perks of being a sister."

Linda nodded. "What are you going to do?"

"Easy." She says. "When your brother is gone with Glenn looking for Randall, I will be following Shane and Rick. Just promise me to watch Carl. I don't want him in any danger."

"I'll watch him." She said as they watched the men leave. "Looks like it's time for you to follow."

"Not just yet." She says. "I'll watch them though. I need to make sure Rick doesn't see me."

Linda nodded as she watched Kaia stand in the kitchen as the others talked about the dangers they could be in. When Kaia saw how far out they were, she took this as her leave with Carl following her as he had the same idea.