12

Chris Argent appeared on the lacrosse field and yelled, "Move!"

"No," Stiles retorted. "I'm not letting you leave them here."

Melanie glared at her uncle and punched him in the face. He growled at her and she continued glaring at him.

Peter told Stiles to call Jackson to let him know where Lydia was. Melanie and Stiles would be going with Peter.

They made their way to Stiles' Jeep and Melanie was still glaring.

Peter smirked. "About your friend. Don't feel bad. If she lives, she'll become a werewolf. She'll be incredibly powerful."

Stiles scoffed. "Yeah, and once a month, she'll go out of her freaking mind and try to tear me apart."

"Well, actually, considering that she's a woman, twice a month."

Melanie swatted Peter in the back of the head.

"Pull in here," Peter ordered once they'd reached the hospital parking garage.

Stiles parked near a dark car. Melanie couldn't tell what color it was, but knew that it was a dark color.

"Whose car is this?" Stiles asked.

"I belonged to my nurse," Peter repliedm

"What happened to you n- Oh, my God!" Melanie cried.

Peter's nurse was in a fetal position, clearly dead, in the back of her own car.

Peter shrugged. "I got better."

Peter handed Stiles a laptop and he opened it. "Good luck getting a signal down here. Oh, MiFi. And you're a Mac guy. Does that go for all werewolves, or just a personal preference?"

"Turn it on. Get connected."

"You know, you're really killing the whole werewolf mystique thing here. Look, you still need Scott's username and password, and I'm sorry, but I don't know them."

Melanie gave him a pointed look and he shook his head slightly at her, hoping Peter didn't see. "You know both of them."

"No, I don't."

Peter sighed. "Even if I couldn't hear your heartbeat, I would still be able to tell that you're lying."

"Dude, I swear to God-"

Peter smiled as he looked to Melanie. "I can be very persuasive, Stiles. Don't make me persuade you."

"Don't touch her."

Melanie hugged and came up beside Stiles.

"What happens after you find Derek?" Stiles asked, mid-type.

"Don't think, Stiles. Type," Peter demanded.

Melanie came to a realization. "You're gonna kill people, aren't you?"

Peter nodded. "Only the responsible ones."

Stiles sighed. "Look, if you do this, you have to promise to leave Scott out of it."

"Do you know why wolves hunt in packs? It's because their favorite prey are too large to be brought down by one wolf alone. I need Derek and Scott. I need both of them."

"He's not gonna help you," Melanie retorted.

"Oh, he will. Because it'll save Allison. And you will, because it will save Scott. Your best friend whom you know so well, you even have his username and password. His username is "Allison"? His password is also "Allison"?"

Stiles glanced up at him. "Still want him in your pack?"

He then looked down at the screen to see where Scott's phone was. "Wait, what the- that's where they're keeping him? At his own house?"