Melanie got a text to make her way to Scott's and frowned. "What's going on?"

"Stiles is missing," he replied.

Melanie clasped her hands tightly and perked up just as Stiles called Scott again, letting him know he thought he was in an industrial area.

The brunette noticed Lydia and asked, "He called you?"

Lydia met her eyes. "I heard it."

Aiden sighed. "Don't ask. It gets more confusing when you ask."

Melanie stepped closer to the murder board and said, "He uses red for unsolved cases."

"Maybe he thinks he's part of an unsolved case?"

In sync, Lydia and Melanie said, "Or is an unsolved case."

Lydia frowned as something dawned on her. "Hold on. Is he still out there? You don't know where it is?"

"He said he was in an industrial basement somewhere. We came here to get a better scent," Scott replied.

"What else did he say?"

Melanie met her eyes. "He said there was something wrong with his leg, that it was bleeding."

"And freezing," Isaac added.

Aiden frowned. "Tonight's the coldest night of the year. It's going to drop into the 20s."

"What else did he say?" Lydia asked.

Scott let out a sigh. "We kind of didn't tell him yet."

"Stiles is bleeding and freezing and you didn't call his dad?"

Melanie raised her hand. "I told him. Scott, how dare you not call his father."

Scott frowned at him. "You called his dad?"

"Yes. I did. I can't believe you didn't call Sheriff Stilinski!"

"He made me promise not to. Made Melanie promise not to, but it's not surprising she didn't listen."

Lydia pulled out her phone and Scott said, "Wait, Lydia, hold on. I can get more help. I can get more help. I can call Derek and Allison, everyone except the cops."

"Great idea," Lydia and Melanie retorted.

Melanie looked at her friend. "Lydia, call the sheriff. I don't care what Stiles said. I don't care what Scott is saying."

She nodded and Aiden looked between us. "You guys remember she gets these feelings when someone's about to die, right?"

"Yeah, thanks for that, Aiden."

Scott shook his head. "You don't have to call his dad. It's five minutes to the station."

They made their way downstairs and Lydia said, "We'll catch up."

"Why?" Melanie asked.

"There's something here."

Isaac scoffed. "Yeah. Evidence of total insanity."

Melanie narrowed her eyes and balled a fist.

Scott sighed. "We can figure out what's wrong with him after we find a way to keep him from freezing to death."

Lydia met Melanie's eyes. "Go. We'll be right behind you."

The two reached the station and met up with the sheriff and explained everything.

The sheriff said, "Come on. If his Jeep is gone, that's where we start. Parrish, let's get an APB out on a blue 190 CJ-5 Jeep. Cordova, I want a list of any kind of industrial basement or sub-level of any building that he could've gotten into while sleepwalking. It's the coldest night of the year so far. So if he's out there barefoot in just a T-shirt, he could already be hypothermic. Let's move fast. Let's think fast. The two of you, come with me." The sheriff led them into his office. "Okay. Is there anything you need to tell me that I can't tell anyone out there."