Stiles and Melanie, after getting a text, made their way to the school and entered the boys locker room.

Melanie looked around for Scott, then glanced at Stiles as she shook her head. "I don't see Scott."

"Should I call him?" Stiles asked. "I'm gonna call him."

Stiles dialed Scott's number and said, "Get your ass down here now. We have a job to do."

"Dude, I'm already in bed," Scott replied. "And aren't we getting a little old for this?"

"We do this for Coach."

"I thought we did this to Coach."

Melanie shrugged. "He's kind of right."

Stiles glared at me before saying, "Whatever, okay? You know he needs this. He lives for this stuff. He loves it."

"But it's the middle of the night."

"Which means it's after midnight and officially Mischief Night/Day, and, by perfectly awesome coincidence, it also happens to be Coach's birthday. So if you are not down here in five seconds, I will destroy you. Or I'll send Melanie after you. Okay? And I mean five, four, three, two-"

"One," Scott said, appearing behind Stiles.

Stiles jumped and frowned. "I hate you."

The three got everything ready and Scott and I left the school a little before Stiles who claimed he needed to do one last thing.

The next day, they noticed the twins pulling up on their motorcycle outside.

"You're back in school?" Scott asked.

"No, just to talk," Ethan replied.

"Oh," Stiles commented. "That's kind of a change of pace for you guys. Usually, you're just hurting, maiming, and killing."

"You need a pack," Aiden noted. "We need an Alpha."

"Yeah. Absolutely not. That's hilarious though."

"You came to us for help. We helped."

"You beat his face into a bloody pulp. That's not helping. In my opinion, that's actually counter-productive."

Scott frowned. "Why would I say yes?"

"We'd add strength," Aiden said. "We'd make you more powerful. There's no reason to say no."

Melanie glared, about to respond, but Isaac beat her to it. "I can think of one. Like the two of you holding Derek's claws while Kali impaled Boyd. In fact, I don't know why we're not impaling them right now."

"You want to try?"

Scott narrowed his eyes. "Sorry, but they don't trust you. And neither do I."

They made their way into the school and Melanie didn't duck in time as a roll of toilet paper hit her face.

Stiles protested as his face was also hit. "All right, that's my face! Hey, dude, good decision, buddy. Good Alpha decision. And judging from Ella's scary look, she agrees."

"I hope so," Scott replied.

"No, you know so. Then I can take - What are you looking at?"

"Me?"

"You." He followed Scott's eyes to see Kira. "You looking at her?"

"Her? Who her?"

"Her her," Melanie said. "Kira. You got a crush?"

"No. I mean - Yeah, yeah, she's okay. She's new."

"So then ask her out."

"Now?"