Chapter 22

Sorry for any grammar mistakes
Hope you enjoy

~This is quite a chapter and it's a long one~
*Make Sure you read author's note at the end*

(Song recommendation number one for this chapter)

(Song recommendation number two for this chapter)

****

Niall was frozen in his spot. He was mesmerized by her beauty. An angel was standing right in front of him. A beautiful pair of brown eyes. Those special ones which you can only find in the deepest part of the nature. A beautiful light pink lips. Soft. An innocent warm smile. Her scent drove him crazy.
"Wow" he breathed out.
She looked down smiling shyly. He took a few steps forward. He lifted her face slowly and looked into her eyes.
"Just wow" he said and connected his lips to hers.

"I wasn't as creative as you. Sorry for wasting your time by making you walking around the castle" she said.
"Totally worth it" he said.
She smiled and guided him further inside.
"I baked you a birthday cake. Hopefully it's good" she said once they reached to the sofas.
"You baked me a cake?" he said.
"yeah" she nodded.
"Looks great" he said smiling widely. She lit the candles for him.

"Make wish then blow out the candles" she said.
He closed his eyes made a wish and blew out his candles. He smiled gently and looked at her.
"Alright moment of truth. It's time to eat the cake and see if it's really good or not" she said.
Niall chuckled.
"What?" she asked confused.
"You're just cute being nervous over a cake" he said.

"Well  it's not a cake. It's a birthday cake. My husband's birthday cake" she said. He stared at her. 'My husband's birthday cake' He enjoyed hearing that one particular sentence.

Niall took a small bite.
"Ugh" he said making a face.
She suddenly became nervous and embarrassed.
"What? Is it that bad? Let me try" she took a bite. He bit his lips to prevent his laughter.
"It's .. not that bad" she said questioning Niall's action.
"Of course it's not. It's amazingly delicious" he said taking another bite laughing lightly.

"Never scare me like that" she said sternly pointing her finger at him.
"Pointing your finger at the king?" he raised an eyebrow.
She quickly moved her hand away and mumbled a sorry. He once again laughed loudly.
"I'm only joking darling. Did you forget that you are the queen?" he asked.
She gave him a look and began smiling as well.

Louis walked toward the castle's door.
"Call maid Lisa for me. It's urgent" he told one of the maids.
"Okay"
Few minutes later Samantha came outside all confused.
"Louis? You were the one who called me?"
"Follow me" he said madly walking toward the storage room. She gulped down and followed him. He shut the door so they could have some privacy.

"Is everything okay?" she asked nervously.
"Why don't you ask your mother? She might know" he snapped at her harshly.
"What?"
"I know everything Samantha. Everything"
"Louis I don't know what you're talking about"
"I know your mother Elizabeth" he said lifting the diary up so she sees it.
Her face fell.

"I know she's a witch. I know you two became a team and I know you two are the reason that Hannah is up there and I am standing right here"
"It's about her again" she said quietly.
"OF COURSE IT IS!" He raised his voice in anger causing her to startle.