Lovers

The sun was pouring into the room and hitting the couples eyes. Vegas was the first to notice. He looked at his lover and covered his eyes from the sun.

And he sat there for half an hour, protecting his lovers sleep from any type of disturbance.

Petes' eyes fluttered open and Vegas immediately dropped his hand in hopes of Pete not seeing that sweet side of him. Even tho he sees it all the time, Vegas doesn't know if he is loving him right. He gets scared sometimes.

Pete knew what he had been doing. In fact he has been awake for the past 15 minutes. He wanted to see how long he would keep it up for.

Vegas- Are you okay? Do you need something?

Pete- Hold me.

Vegas- You're so demanding.

Pete- You asked.

The lovers shared a quiet giggle. Nothing felt better than this. Having your lover hold you after a huge play like that.

Pete was thinking back to last night, his body was already on fire. Vegas noticed as Pete was slightly bucking his hips into his lovers leg.

Vegas- I don't think we should do anything Pete. Last night was really rough.

Pete didn't say a word. Instead he climbed on his lover and kissed him deeply. He started riding him. Tho they had clothes on, it was sending shock waves through both of them.

Pete pulled away from Vegas to catch his breath. He was moaning from the friction of Vegas' hardened cock on himself.

Vegas can never say no when his lover becomes like this. Instead he sat there and watched him. The sight of Pete dry riding him was turning him on to the max. He had an idea that they never tried before.

Vegas grabbed Pete's hips and lifted him off of him. Pete was surprised. He knew that Vegas would let him continue. What was he doing?

He placed Pete down on the bed and hovered over him.

Vegas- Can I go easy on you today?

He asked caressing Petes' body with his hand.

Pete- I don't know. We never done it like that.

Vegas- I know, but let me make love to you.

Pete was captivated. He was turned on to the core. He was so hot he wanted Vegas to rip his clothes off and take him right there. But they never really made love. This was something Pete has thought of but never acted on.

Pete nodded his head. Vegas smiled at Pete and kissed his forehead. He kissed his nose, cheek, and then his lips. It was a slow kiss. It was a mix of love and lust.

Pete was moaning uncontrollably. He has always been caught under a spell by Vegas. He doesn't know why. All he knows is a simple touch, or word could make him on the verge of cumming.

Vegas has take both of their clothes off and was tracing Petes' soft abs that laid on his stomach. Pete was getting really horny by the minute and couldn't help but buck his hips up making Vegas fall forward due to the impact of his legs that were wrapped around his waist.

Pete kissed Vegas like there was no tomorrow. He said that they should make love but he was not used to it. He didn't know what to feel. Everything that was going on was overwhelming. Vegas pulled away from Pete.

Vegas- Be patient with me a little longer okay?

Pete nods his head and stops his hips from moving like they were. Vegas' hands travelled all over his lovers. His skin was so hot and soft. He seen the marks that he made on his chest when he had taken Pete.