The Note

Pete awoke from his slumber looking at the time. It was already afternoon. He turned around closing his eyes wanting to sleep more.

He found nothing but the bed sheets. He opened his eyes and seen a note laying on the bed with money.

Hey Love, Kinn asked me on a mission out of town. I will be back in a few days. Video chat me every night at 9? I love you <3
Ps -Here is money! Go shopping. Bring one of the boys though. Porche didnt come so take him please.

Pete finished the note with a smile. Although he had wished that his lover would've woken him to say their goodbyes he decided to go out tomorrow and invite people over.

Pete got out of bed walking towards the phone on the desk. The first person he was calling would be no other than Tankhun.

Tankhun- Helloo!!?? My precious Pete what is the meaning?

Pete- Hello, you may know that Vegas went on a mission. Wanna come over? We can watch kdramas!

Tankhun- Be over in 5.

Pete- Bring the boys!

Tankhun ended the call and Pete smiled. He couldn't wait for them to be over. It'll be like old times.

Pete went to the bathroom and washed up. He made his way down hurriedly to the play room. He cleaned it up. The maids know not to come in here. So it's their duty after a scene to clean.

He locked the doors and put the key on the very top of the fridge. He was about to start making food when the door opened.

Tankhun- Pete!!! We're here!!!

Pete- Thanks for knocking.

Tankhun- Ow, be grateful your in my presence.

Pete- Ah yes thank evverythung, even Buddha himself.

Pete clasped his hands together and held them to his face closing his eyes. Tankhun used this chance to hit him upside the head.

Tankhun- Sarcastic asshole.

He walked away with a huff heading towards the living. Thats when the rest of the sweaty men walked in carrying heaps of bags.

Pete- What the hell?!

Porche- Food. Now hurry! My arm is about to break off!

Pete- You didn't need to bring a whole damn buffet! But thanks. Safes me from cooking!

Pete took some bags from Porche as Arm and Pol came in with the rest of the bags.

Tankhun- Hurry! I am about to press play. Taking forever.

The men groaned and put away the food and kept a few snacks out for them to have while watching the show.

There was a love scene and Pete felt something. This was unusual. He never got turned on from watching this. Hell most porn cant turn him on.

Maybe because Vegas is away? It is almost 7 at night. Almost 24 hours since they last fucked. Pete knew from just the next few hours would be hell without Vegas.

Pete- Hey its 8:30 can yall head home now?

Pol- Were staying the night.

Arm- We didn't bring over food for nothing.

Tankhun- Yeah you have enough guest rooms for everyone.

Pete- But I am face timing Vegas at 9 tonight.

Porche- Go ahead. We will stay down here. We don't wanna see what y'all might do.

The men on the couch started making hype noises.