10 Minute Wait

Home

Vegas drifted into the parking lot of their house almost tipping the car over. He parked the car and threw his hands in the air.

Vegas- How long!

Pete-Wha-

Vegas- How long did I take to get here!?

Pete- Wait here for 10 minutes.

Vegas started doing a happy dance as Pete got out the car smiling as Vegas. He quickly ran into the house stripping and getting into the shower.

After quickly showering, he pulled out a set of lingerie from his spicy drawer and put it on. Getting himself comfortable on the bed and waiting for Vegas to walk in.

He was excited. It had been forever since they last had a play. The lingerie he had on was on he knew Vegas would love. It was a red leather harness that ran down his body and had leather wrapped around his thighs.

After a few minutes Vegas walks into the room already down to his boxers. Seeing Pete on the bed his dick started getting hard.

Pete- Someone is already excited.

Vegas hovered over Pete. His left hand caressing his body while his right kept him from falling.

Vegas- You really drive me crazy.

Pete hooked his arms around Vegas neck and pulled him in. He got closer to Vegas ear.

Pete- Show me how crazy I make you.

After his sentence, Pete bit Vegas ear and licked it. Vegas hand stopped at Pete's waist squeezing it.

Vegas- Don't regret it later.

Pete didn't respond. He crashed his lips onto Vegas'. Vegas grabbed Petes hands pinning them both above his head with his left hand.

Vegas left Pete's lips and started kissing Pete's neck. He left hickies and kisses all over his neck. Petes moans were soft but yet loud.

Pete- Vegas, please hurry!

Vegas- Whats the rush? I have all the time in the world.

Vegas got up and walked towards the other side of the room. He took out a blind fold and walked back to Pete placing it over his eyes.

Pete, laying on the bed, was breathing harshly. At every contact Vegas would make a soft whimper would erupt from Petes mouth.

Vegas- Sit on your knees, but make sure to spread your legs.

Pete was blind folded so Vegas helped him into position. Pete sat on his legs and had them spread to where everything was on full display for Vegas.

Pete could hear Vegas walking away and opening a drawer. After a few moments he heard his footsteps. They were slowly walking back. Very slowly.

This was agitating. Petes anxiety was through the roof. He was scared but also excited for what Vegas had planned.

He heard his footsteps stop and could feel Vegas in front of him. Vegas leaned onto the bed and started kissing Pete.

Pete responded after a few seconds. With the blindfold on every movement made him jump.

Pete moaned into Vegas mouth. Vegas hands travelled all over his body. He would occasionally grip Pete's ass and smack it earning a moan from Pete.

Vegas travelled his hand up to his hair and pulled it back harshly. Pete's mouth open and him gasping for air.

Vegas- Stick your tongue out.