Memories

Pete squints his eyes trying to get them to adjust to the brightness of the light.

Doctor- Hello! Can you hear me? Can you tell me your name?

Pete- My name? Its Pete.

Doctor- Okay, good. Can you remember anything of the accident?

Pete- What? What accident? Where am I?

Doctor- You are in the hospital. You were in a car accident. You don't recall anything?

Pete shakes his head and readjusted to where he could get a full look around the room. It was painted white with little gold specks of almost splatter paint.

Doctor- Can you tell me your age?

Pete- Yes, I am 24 years old.

Doctor- Can you tell me your birthday?

Pete- I was born in Thailand on June 4th, 1994. (I couldn't fine where Petes role was born and all of that. So I used Builds' birthday.)

Doctor- Can you tell me what the year is?

Pete- Yes, it 2018 isn't it?

Doctor- Do you remember your fiancé?

Pete- What? Fiancé? No, I am living with my grandmother. Where is she? She should be here.

Doctor- We have contacted her but she was unable to make it. Although Pete, I want you to listen to me closely. It appears you are missing your memory. It is 2022, you are 28 years old and you have a fiancé named Vegas. We will be running some test so hang on. Can you do that for me?

Pete was shocked. He didn't know if he wanted to belief it or not. Come on! Him having a fiancé!? Could never happen.

Pete- Excuse me, where is my fiancé?

Doctor- Before you woke, you went into shock and was announced dead. He was malnourished and dehydrated. From that shock he had fainted. He is fine now. He has a drip and is doing well. We will send him in when he is doing well.

??-Let go of me! I said let go! He is awake right?! So let fucking go of me!

Loud yelling was heard in the hall way before in busted Vegas and running up to Pete taking his hand in his. Tears formed down his face and he kissed his forehead.

Vegas- Oh Pete! I am so glad your okay! Don't leave me again okay?! I am so sorry! Everything that happened! I will tell you everything!

Vegas held Petes hand on his cheek and cried. Pete didn't know who the man was. Although he could tell he was his fiancé. How could he? His heart ached seeing him cry. And the urge to kiss him was so strong it was overwhelming.

Pete- I am sorry. I know who you are Vegas, my fiancé. But I don't seem to remember you.

Vegas stopped and looked slowly up towards the doctor waiting for an explanation.

Doctor- Vegas, he seemed to have lost his memory. He thinks that it is the year 2018 and he is 24. I will be running tests to see if he will recover. Please corporate.

Vegas heart dropped, along with his knees. His knees hit the floor beside Pete's bed. The tears started pouring out harder. He couldn't give up on him. The man who saved him. His new mission was to now help Pete remember him.

Vegas- Please do.

Vegas got up from his knees wiping the tears from his eyes. He smiled down at Pete before setting his hand down.

Vegas- Well, I know its a lot to handle. So your in charge right now. What do you want?

Pete- Mmm, I want some fucking chicken honestly!