peep x tracy-truth or dare pt 2

lil peep x lil Tracy

part two of the truth or dare oneshot <3

Tw-certain kinks

third person POV

Gus stood up and turned around before sitting on Tracy's lap and straddling his waist. Tracy gripped Gus's hips and leaned in to connect their lips. Their lips were an inch apart. Tracy whispered something which caused Gus to blush.

"You have no idea how long I've been waiting to do this"Tracy whispered before connecting his lips to Gus's.

Gus kissed back and he used his hands to hold Tracy's face. They moved their lips together as Gus started to roll his hips slightly.

Tracy then moved one hand and placed it on the back of Gus's neck. Tracy bit Gus's lip which caused him to gasp. Tracy slipped his tongue into Gus's mouth which caused Gus to slightly arch his back.

The two boys made out for a bit as the air in the room felt hotter and thicker. Gus pulled away for a second before leaning back in. The two kissed again as Tracy moved his hands to Gus's hair. He slightly pulled at it which caused Gus to let out a light moan.

Gus pulled away again and tried to catch his breath. Tracy studied the boy and his current state. His lips were pink and swollen. His hair was messy and all over his face. His face was red and his forehead was slightly sweaty.

"Damn you looked fucked out and I didn't even do anything yet"Tracy said which caused Gus to hide his face in his shoulder.

Tracy grabbed a handful of Gus's hair and pulled his head to look at him.

"Stop hiding your pretty face"Tracy said as he looked into Gus's eyes.

Gus went to hide his face again but couldn't because Tracy still had a grip on his hair. Gus let out another soft moan at the feeling of his hair being pulled.

"Such a slut oh my god"Tracy degraded the boy on top of him.

Gus literally melted inside.

"Get up"Tracy demanded.

Gus slowly got up as he felt his heart racing. His legs were really weak, he felt like he could collapse at any moment. Tracy got up from the chair and grabbed Gus's hand.

Tracy basically dragged Gus to his room that was downstairs. Gus had left his LED lights on and they were ironically on red.

"Damn you were prepared"Tracy mumbled as the two walked into the room.

Gus closed the door behind them. Tracy then shoved Gus up against the wall. Gus let out a loud gasp at the sudden contact. Tracy started kissing down Gus's pale neck.

Tracy placed his knee on Gus'a crotch and started to rock it. Tracy also started slightly biting and sucking on Gus's neck.

Gus threw his head back as he let out a couple moans. Gus's hands made their way to Tracy's hair and started pulling on it. Gus's breathing got heavier and faster as pleasure took over his small body.

"God you're already a mess"Tracy teased as he still rocked his knee.

Gus let out a soft moan as his dick grew harder. Tracy sucked a few dark hickies on Gus's pale skin.

"Tracy"Gus moaned out as Tracy continued to suck on his neck.

Tracy soon pulled away and grabbed the bottom of Gus's shirt.

"You're okay with this right?"Tracy asked.

"Yes, let's do this, and don't worry if you're hurting me, I like pain"Gus said which caused Tracy to smile.