ϾHΛPТΞЯ 23

It has been 3 weeks since Caroline has accepted their confession and the three of them started dating.
Usually, in the past after 'dating' someone, Loki and Niklaus would have sex with them within a week.
But with Caroline, they wanted to take it slow until she was ready, especially after the incident
with Damon Salvatore.
Caroline has opened up to them about what he had done to her. About how he had compelled her to forget everything until she became a vampire.
Loki and Niklaus wanted to kill him, but Caroline didn't want them to, insisting that she had already forgiven him for Elena's sake.
The three of them were now lying in bed after a long night.
Nothing happened, you dirtyminded people.
Caroline had invited them over for a sleepover since Liz had a shift at the police station.
They spent the night watching sad movies and crying their hearts out.
Well, more like Caroline was, the men were awkwardly trying to comfort her.
They were trying their best, since they have never comforted anyone before.
She cried until she fell asleep.
Although vampires didn't need sleep, both men fell asleep.
Loki was the first to wake up like always. His body was programmed to. He had an habit of waking up early to take care of the House and hunt their breakfast when they were still humans.
It was currently 5AM.
Loki got off the bed and stretched.
He left the bedroom and when to the kitchen.
He grabbed a mug from the shelf and filled it with coffee.
"Couldn't sleep, brother?" a voice said.
Loki didn't need to turn around to know who it was.
It was Niklaus.
"Of course not." he said, his back still turned.
"My body is programmed to wake up early to cook breakfast."
Niklaus was surprised.
"You can cook?"
Loki scoffed.
"Who do you think made the food when we were humans?"
"I thought it was mother."
Loki shook his head.
"That woman cannot cook to save her life."
Loki turned around with another mug of coffee and handed it to Niklaus who took it.
"How would Caroline react if she see us drinking from her mugs?"
Niklaus asked as he takes a sip of the coffee.
"She won't mind, we are her boyfriends. By the way, do you want to cook breakfast with me for her? We can surprise her with breakfast in bed."
Loki asked with a grin.
"Sure."
Niklaus grinned back.