Chapter 8: Black Widow - Cuba

The screen shows an island with a white car driving down the runways and the letters CUBA are displayed on the screen.

Natasha looks down to the ground, still holding her sister's hand. Whilst Yelena remembered the fear, Natasha recalled every little thing shown.

Alexei gets out of the car carrying Melina as the children quickly climb out too. Soldiers rush towards them and help Alexei set her down onto a stretcher. Yelena grabs her hand and they all walk away before placing the woman down.

"Get up Mommy." Yelena whimpers laying her head on her 'mother's' chest.

"You were so little..." Pepper whispers.

"You both were..." Laura agrees.

"Pain only makes you stronger remember?"

The women coo at the young girl's response.

Little Nat watches and her face falls hearing the words. A soldier watches them both.

An old man, get out of the car over the Alexei who hold a bag in his hand.

Natasha pales drastically, Yelena curls into her sister. Melina and Alexei hold eachother.

Both men give a firm hug to each other.

"The Red Guardian returns." Dreykov speaks with a Russian accent.

"who's he?" Steve asks cluelessly. No-one answers. The red room family were too distracted and the S.H.I.E.L.D. agents who had been told knew it was not their info to share.

Alexei answers in confidence to the man. "The Red Guardian returns triumphant!" Dreykov kisses both his checks in a greeting.

"Please, please, I beg you. No more undercover work." He complains. "I wanna get back into the action. I want my suit back! I wanna get back in it. General Dreykov, its's been over three years." He continues. His Russian accent can be heard now.

"Wait you were Russian?" Peter asks.

"Wha? We all are. The family was a set up for a mission."

The screen pans back to Young Natasha how kneeled by her mother.

"прости меня мама (Forgive me Mom)." Young Nat mutters. "Мне страшно (I'm scared)."

"Never let them take your heart." Melina answers her struggling.

The soldier shoves Talia out of the way causing her to fall.

"Did you get it?" Dreykov asks.

Alexei feigns confusion before handing the drive chuckling.

"And the North institute?"

"Ashes."

"The S.H.I.E.L.D. base..."

"That wasn't a true S.H.I.E.L.D. base. That was Hydra." Melina mutters.

"It will be okay." Nat mutters to Yelena and Melina is given oxygen.

"How is Melina?" Dreykov asks as she is lifted onto the plane.

"She'll live, She's strong." Alexei confirms.

"Mommy?" The young blonde calls as Nat does the same. "Mom?"

Young Yelena then, seeing she can not stay with her mother, seeks for her father. "Daddy!"

She runs to him but is grabbed by a solider roughly.

"Oh god..."

Alexei looks to Dreykov and mutters, "I'll handle this."

"Daddy! Daddy!"

Natasha runs over to the young blonde, calling her. "Yelena!"

Yelena begins to sob. "Daddy!"

Natasha screams" Get away from her!"

"Always the protective one huh?" Clint nudges her.

She kicks the Soldiers hand and steals his gun, grabbing Yelena away from him. She shields her sister circling aiming the gun at everyone else. "Don't touch her! Я буду стрелять (I will shoot)." She screams.

Everyone stays silent. They were either in shock, or for the family involved, stayed quiet out of shame.

"Don't. Touch, her. I will kill you all! Я буду стрелять! Не трогай (I will shoot! Don't touch her)"

"You we so small..."

Alexei kneels to his 'kids'.

"Honey..."

Natasha raises her gun at him.

"Your gonna need to hand me that gun." He says holding his hands out.

"I don't wanna go back there. I wanna stay in Ohio." She lowers the gun slightly. "You can't take her. You can't- She's only six!"

"She is so young! That is so cruel."

Pepper and Laura hold their children. Tony looks to peter and Phil and Melinda look the BUS kids. They could never go through that much less let their 'children' go without a fight. Fury felt the same For All the agents present.

Yelena is shows gripping her toy and Natasha in panic.

"You were even younger." Alexei argues back softly.

"what..?" "Oh god..." Gasps filled the room.

He takes her gun and unloads it. Giving an oaky to the soldiers to lower their own guns. He holds them muttering to them. "you're gonna be alright. Do you know why its gonna be alright?" He kisses Yelena's forehead. "Cause me girls are the toughest girls in the world." He says with pride. Natasha wipes her face and Alexei continues. "Your gonna take care of each other. Everything is going to be fine."

Dreykov watches with no emotion before nodding to the Russian soldiers around them to walk in and the injected sedative into the girls necks before throwing them over their shoulders and putting them in a plane.

"That one, she has fire in her. What was her name?"

"Fuck off dick." Yelena yells at the screen, throwing a bar of chocolate that had been provided in the room.

"Natasha." Alexei answers.

"Ah... Natasha." Dreykov smiles.

"He is a sick, sick, man."