Chapter 9: Black Widow -Opening Scene

(AN: So... I wrote this on the 12th. Knowing I would be busy later. I had already just written up Cuba, so I decided to wait to post it because this bloody chapter took me at least an hour for just the script and I love this scene with all my heart because I think it is so moving and shows a lot more about the widows and their skillset than some see. Anyways, hope you enjoy.)

There are girls screaming in the background.

"Oh god..."

Dreykov walks to a truck and a cargo container is shown in what can be assumed to be a shipping container sight

"They stored you and other young children in shipping containers?!"

"That's sick!"

Soldiers Yell in Russian as children cry in fear. Young Natasha and Yelena huddled close together in the shipping container with a bunch of girls holding each other and various other comfort items like teddies and dolls.

"Oh, your all so young!" Daisy whispered.

"Jemma and Fitz hugged her.

Natasha is shown looking terrified as the container is opened and right shines in. A girl cries as Red Room soldiers order them out. Young Yelena looks up, face full of tears as Nat holds her.

Melina holds her girls and closes her eyes briefly. Alexei watches in horror. He knew things like this occurred but didn't realise that was how every widow who was collected joined.

A girl in front of them screams with pure terror on their face as Natasha and Yelena try to hide into the shadow of the metal containers.

Laura and Pepper had tears in their eyes as they try to shield their little kids from the horrors displayed on screen.

The Title BLACK WIDOW is shown, and TEEN SPIRIT is playing in the background.

Soldiers are seen ordering girls of ages ranging from about 5 to 12. Girls cry as they are separated from friends, sisters, and close ones who they had bonded with during their imprisonment.

A soaking wet stuffed toy is shown abandoned on the ground dirty.

By this point everyone, even Fury and Maria, displayed varying looks of horror or sadness on their faces.

In the back, quiet sobs of Yelena and Natasha can be heard. Natasha remembered it all vividly and whilst Yelena was young, she too remembered the yelling, lights and lack of her sister afterwards.

Soldiers are once again dragging the girls apart in the night with flashlights being the only source of light for everyone there. The soldiers yell orders in Russian.

"God, I'm an adult and this freaks me out..." Rhodey mutters to Bruce.

Natasha and Yelena are shown with the latter confused and frightened and the former worried and nervous both clutching each other's hands in desperation.

Dreykov is stood by a car with a soldier.

"Remove all the defects."

"DEFECTS? What the f-"

Girls' legs are shown with dirt and grime covering them. Some fell from the force of the soldiers' hands around their arms.

"That one," he says. "And her."

Another doll is shown which seems to be a knitted Russian doll. It remains untouched on a makeshift bed.

"No!" Cries young Yelena.