I.

ˋ°•*⁀➷

1. leaving

ˋ°•*⁀➷

"...I hate that it's a secret, I'm tired of trying to keep it but if I say I love you, would you say it back?..."

ˋ°•*⁀➷

Victoria stood there smiling as her friends said their good byes to each other. After endless planning after the pandemic had calmed down, the gang had met up for the first time.

She stood there, watching as the Europeans clung onto their friends, Quackity and Sapnap joking around, trying to lift up the mood, but it was sinking into all of them that it was time to say good bye.

That after at least 3 months of spending time together, they all had to part again.

As Victoria stood there, her eyes caught sight of a brunette who was hugging his blonde best friend. Her smile growing wider as her heart jumped when their eyes met.

He walked to her, keeping their eyes locked onto each other. As he stood there in front of her, he smiled and spread his arms wide, an invitation for a hug.

"Well are you just gonna stand there?" George asked jokingly. Victoria let out a laugh and walked into his arms. He wrapped her into a tight hug, an act that made her heart falter.

Gripping his jumper between her fingers, George smiled to himself, "You're acting as if we won't see each other again Tori." He muttered.

She smiled and shrugged, "Anything can happen-" "We're going to see each other again Tori. I promise." He cut her off.

Victoria pulled away and pouted, "Don't make promises George. I don't like them." She reminded him. This made George chuckle, in the years of knowing each other, despite only meeting for the first time, he knew the girl's issues with promises.

It was the same way with Victoria, she knew all the hidden issues that George had. Maybe that was why she never really admitted about the blossoming feelings she was having the moment she saw the boy in real life for the first time.

"I know that, but have I ever broken a promise to you?" he asked with a raised eyebrow. Victoria smiled and shook her head, "Never." "Then I will not break this one." he said cupping her cheeks.

As he stared at her, her eyes found Dream who nodded at her. An urge to tell their friend the truth. Aside from her closest friends back in New York, Dream was the only person who she told about the affect that George was having on her.

The blonde was estatic to hear about it but he was not happy about the fact that Victoria was hesitant to tell George. Dream was a big supporter to say the least.

Victoria found herself looking back at George, he tilted his head and smiled at her. An action he would do that would melt her heart every time.

"George..." she muttered. He hummed and nodded, urging her to continue what she wanted to say. "I-" "Flight 0420 to London is now boarding." She was cut off with the boarding announcement making her frown.

"What is it Tori?" George asked but Victoria shook her head, "I'm just gonna miss you." She said making him sigh and pulling her into a hug again.

She closed her eyes in regret as she hugged him back. "I promise Tori, you won't even feel I'm gone. I'll be calling you every day." He whispered.

Victoria sighed but nodded, opening her eyes to see Dream staring at her in disappointment, but she didn't want to tell him.

The fear of being rejected (despite knowing that George won't intentionally hurt her) and knowing fully well how she knew he had issue with having to deal with emotions alone, she wasn't willing to cause any problems.

So as he pulled away and sent her a final smile and walked away, Victoria gulped down the words as she stood beside the rest of their friends as they watched the Europeans board their flight.

When George was out of sight, Dream placed a hand on her shoulder making her sigh, she didn't know if she did a good thing or a mistake.