VI.

ˋ°•*⁀➷

6. drunk confessions

ˋ°•*⁀➷

"...take my hand, take my whole life too..."

ˋ°•*⁀➷

An image of Victoria at a bar roamed Twitter. A fan had recognized her and asked for a photo. Now, Victoria was a calm drunk.

She didn't dance, yell or make a fool out of herself. But drunk Victoria was a very emotional, so the intoxicated fan didn't have any idea about this so when they approached the streamer, they didn't expect to see her with puffy red eyes as if she was crying.

They asked for a photo and Victoria was not one to ignore a fan, not even drunk her. So she did, not realizing that her puffy red eyes, tear marked cheeks and fake smile was all over the internet.

Everyone was beyond worried, it was late at night when the photo was posted and no one could get a hold of the girl. And because of timezones, George saw it.

He was streaming with Quackity when he saw it. It broke his heart seeing his best friend like this, he thought giving her the space she wanted would make it eaiser for her to get back to him but it seemed to got worse.

He called every single friend to know whether they had gotten a hold of her but no one knew what was going on with Victoria. No one except the New Yorkers.

The moment Schlatt saw the photo, he pulled Ted out of his bed and drove to the nearest bar by Victoria's apartment.

When the two entered the bar, they immediately saw their friend, hunced over a drink. Ted immediately rushed to her as Schlatt frowned.

He slowly walked to them when his phone rang. "Hello-" "Schlatt. Please tell me you found Tori." It was George.

Schlatt sighed and stared at Ted who carried the girl, "Yeah. Me and Ted just found her." He answered as he followed Ted out the noisy bar.

George let out a breath as he heard Schlatt open the car door and then close it, "Am I missing something Schlatt?" he asked desperately.

He froze as he sat next to a mumbling Victoria as Ted drove. "What happened- Did I do something wrong? Why is Tori shutting me out? Why did she drink-" "George." Schlatt cut him off.

He sighed and shared a look at Ted who spared him a glance through the mirror, "Victoria, she's been overthinking about something." He admitted.

This made George's heart sunk, "Does- Am I the reason?" he asked carefully. Schlatt frowned at the tone of his voice, "It's more her reason. Listen George, I'll tell her to call you when she sobers up. She needs you and I know you respect her decision of space but she needs you right now George, even if she doesn't say it."

When they reached Victoria's apartment, she had woken up and started crying. "I'm an idiot." She sobbed

Ted sighed as he rubbed her back as Schlatt stared at her. "I'm too late. Why couldn't I just tell him? Like what the fuck is wrong with me?" she asked.

"Tori-" "No. Like he's George. He wouldn't reject me that bad, what am I so afraid of?" she cut Schlatt off.

"Hurting him." Ted answered. This made her to turn to him with a scowl. "Wouldn't it be the other way around?" she asked.

Ted shook his head, "No." "Why not?" she whined. Schlatt rolled his eyes and crouched in front of her.

"Because you care so damn much about George. You think that if you told him he would overthink and cause a rift in your friendship and you don't want that because you are George's person-" "No I'm not." she cut him off.

Schlatt furrowed his eyebrows, "What the hell are you talking about Victoria?" "He has that pretty girl. I'm not person anymore." She answered.

Ted let out a breath and looked at Schlatt. "You're jealous-" "No-" "Yes you are." He said sternly.

Tears fell from her eyes and nodded, "I am." She admitted. "Then tell him." Ted encouraged but she shook her head, "You don't get it." She said.

"Then explain it." Schlatt urged her to. She stared at them and pouted, "Two people with issues shouldn't be together. They won't grow, they won't get better. They'll crumble and fall. Me and George are far too broken to be together."