VIII.

ˋ°•*⁀➷

8. needing you

ˋ°•*⁀➷

"...I know I'm not your only, but I'll still be a fool, 'cause I'm a fool for you..."

ˋ°•*⁀➷

Victoria felt her chest constrict. After a month of not streaming, she decided to come back. It had been at least 30 minutes in the stream.

She was messing around in the smp, just jumping around, leaving signs as she engaged with chat.

It was all normal, until someone donated, "Are you never going to address the bar photo?"

It was as if everything crashed in front of her. She never wanted to talk about that moment, it was embarrassing and irresponsible but there she was now, in front of thousands of people who were asking and wondering the same thing as the donator.

She started stuttering, her hands getting clammy as she tried to continue on but chat seemed to have no filter that day. So despite wanting to continue, she ended the stream, apologizing and giving a random excuse before ending it.

She felt herself succumb into the darkness of her mind. She was panicking.

Fumbling for her phone, she dialed the only person that could calm her down. As she waited, it rang once, twice, thrice and then- "Hi! George here, I may be busy or asleep at the moment, leave the message if it's urgent."

And that was it for her. She tried George again and again but it always ended the same; voicemail.

She didn't know where he was or what he was doing. Frankly they were okay after that conversation last time but he was missing, at the moment she needed him the most.

For the first in years of knowing each other, George had broken a promise to Victoria. Something that opened her eyes to something; George didn't care as much as she thought he would.

So without any other option she called the only person that was closest to her other than George.

"Tori?" "Charlie- I can't- help me please." And as much as Charlie was having a movie marathon with both his girlfriend and Schlatt that evening, they all packed up and rushed to the girl's apartment.

When they arrived, they didn't expect the situation at all. "Tori. Hey. Hey breathe." Charlie said as his girlfriend pushed her hair out of her face¸ "Honey, breathe for me please." Grace whispered.

"I can't." Tori answered but Grace shook her head, "Yes you can. Follow my lead." She said.

Grace made her focus on her while the two boys tried to figure out what happened. It didn't took them long, Charlie saw a clip and showed Schlatt.

Him immediately saying something on Twitter while Charlie grabbed her phone. Checking her recent actions he frowned, "Schlatt..." he whispered which made the other to look at him. The moment Schlatt saw what Charlie was pertaining to he sighed.

Pulling out his own phone, he wrote quite the lengthy message to George. Something that he shouldn't have probably done seeing as he said something he isn't supposed to.