III.

ˋ°•*⁀➷

3. confusion

ˋ°•*⁀➷

"...if I could read your mind I'd save a lot of time 'cause I've been spending all my time sitting by the phone just waiting for a call..."

ˋ°•*⁀➷

George frowned as he stared at his phone. It had been a few days since he came back from their meet up and since then he had only heard from Victoria once.

It was text from her saying she was home. The next day after that, he texted her a good morning message but no response.

He tried again that lunch but there was no response again. He was getting worried so he tried discord but she wasn't on as well.

He decided on giving her some time, it was hard for most of them seeing they all got used to being together for 3 months, it was going to be tough.

George understood the struggle, he was feeling the same thing but what he never expected was for Victoria to shut him out.

He tried to remember what he said. Did he say something wrong? Did he forget something? What did he do?

He asked Dream and the others, them saying that maybe Victoria was just having a harder time than everyone. George understood that, Tori was a very sentimental and caring person.

And George knew and understood the issue she had with attachment. He knew that when she gets attached and they go away even for a little bit, it would be hard for her.

But with the years of knowing each other, Victoria always ran to George despite the huge ocean keeping them apart.

It didn't matter what time it was, George was the first person Victoria ran to. But this time it seemed as though she was distancing herself from him as well.

It confused and worried him to a point where he called Schlatt to check up on her. Schlatt was one of the closest people near Victoria but he said that she wasn't really feeling up to talking yet.

This hurt him a lot. Why was Tori shutting him out? What changed from the moment they parted from their last hug to the moment he boarded the plane?

He had so much questions in his head, he didn't realize that Karl unmuted himself on discord, "Uh George?" Karl asked.

George hummed and shook his head, "Sorry I was zoning out." He admitted. Karl nodded, "You don't have to stay George. You can get some sleep." He reassured him.

But George cleared his throat, "It's okay. What are we playing?" he asked and Karl explained what they would be playing.

As much as he felt sad and upset, he knew joining Karl and the others on stream would help him get his mind off the issue. He wanted to help Victoria and he still will.

He was willing to wait until she would talk to him again, no matter how long it would take because she was important to him. Too important to let go that easily because she decided to deal with her issues alone.

George will and always will be there for Victoria, no matter how stubborn she would be.