Chapter 14

That night it rained heavy and by the morning Yash had messages arrived describing destruction in several part of town.

He set off to office before sunrise in rain and asked Neel to assist him in dealing with the situation.

When Yash reached at the river side the sun had rose but clouds still covered the sky and cold wind blew.

"Lord Mori It's good to see you here."

"How is the reconstruction work going?"

"All good" He led him to the people standing at river side "Come this side."

"She is Lady Nisha, She funds most of the NGO work along with Sir Neel."

"I know her." He said and stood behind her. She turned in an instance and looked at him in pure shock.

"Miss Lord Mor."

"Lord greeting." She bowed her head and looked at the workers working on clearing the mesh created by the flood.

"People had been shifted to other place?"

"To temple, lodge and in neighbourhood. Many people have come forward to help them and also Palace has opened it's doors for children's and women."

"That's great. Anything else I can do?" Yash asked with his both hands in back.

"Everything is going according to your plan."

"I was thinking of creating stones homes. I can get stones. And bring artist and pay wages." Yash said.

"It will be better if we teach them this. So they don't go back to old ways. We could also cut down cost of wages if they build their own house." Nisha said.

"That's a good idea."

"But what about the material? We don't have funds." Ramu said.

"I will handle it." Yash said.

"It could be better if we take kings help. I can help in that." Rupali said. Yash nodded and was smiling and coming close. Rupali looked way instantly "Women are home. They can learn to build home and do it while other family member are not home."

"That will be great, Miss. I can arrange some workers to teach them. But I think you could come to so we can convince them to start work. Not just their house but also help others."

Yash came next to her and was about to suggest when Rupali cut him "I can talk right now."

"I will come to."

"Lord why don't you talk to man and convince them to let their women work."

"I will."

"Ramu Uncle. Lord will talk to man I will take my leave and talk with women."

"How will you go?" Yash asked.

"Many women have taken shelter  in bathhouse which is just around the corner."

"I will leave than." Rupali left and Yash stood there wondering. The way she ignored with. Of course she was avoiding the conversion around her identity which was what he wanted to ask.
.

.

.

.

vote.share.comment