Chapter One

"How much longer?!" Ikki whined,

Pema smiled at her daughter, "Just a few more minutes, the boat has almost docked" Pema said as she laid her hands on Ikkis shoulders, the girl groaned before she crossed her arms. "I want to meet Anaya!" She exclaimed. "Me too!" Meelo yelled as he yell out of his fathers arms.

Tenzin sighed before he got down to his kids height, he laid a hand on Ikki and Meelo and smiled at them, "We all do. But remember we have to be calm with Anaya, she's had a long ride here and is probably very tired" Tenzin advised.

Pema looked at Lin who continued to look into the mirror, fixing small things nobody would notice but herself.

"You look fine, Lin" Pema said as she laid a hand on The Woman's shoulder. Lin tensed up and turned, Pema was expecting some rude comment but was met with, "Thank you.. Pema". It was reluctant but it gave Pema the mind that Lin was trying to be nicer, and would be as long as Anaya was around.

Lin walked away from Pema and walked to the door, maybe to watch for any sign of a White Lotus guard coming.

"But I want to meet her now–" "And you will, but please remember to not jump on her" Tenzin said as he scooped Meelo up. "Okay!" The Boy exclaimed as he once again jumped off of his father.

"Boats docked" Lin called making Tenzin freeze up, this was real.. and why wasn't Lin scared? Anaya would be mad at her if anyone!

"Dad, are you coming?" Jinora asked before she walked out of the room. Pema took his hand and gave him a reassuring smile, "I'm coming Jinora" He said fondly.

.
.

Anaya peered around the corner to see Lin, Tenzin, and Pema standing still, with who She could only assume was Jinora standing in front of Tenzin and Pema while Ikki and Meelo ran around the three adults.

"I can do this" Anaya muttered as She pushed my hair out of her face. "I hope you can, it's to late to turn back" A voice said making Anaya yelp and turn to see Kuvira smiling at her. "Spirits! Don't do that!" Anaya yelled as she playfully hit Kuvira making her grin, "I'm sorry, I couldn't help it" She chuckled as she put her hands up in surrender.

Anaya rolled my eyes before she peered over again, now they were just waiting on her..

"You got this" Kuvira said as she began to walk, "I don't know" Anaya muttered as she began to fix her own robes.

"I know you said no gifts but.." Kuvira trailed off making Anaya cross her arms with a smile, "Kuvira–" "I know, I know. But who knows when we'll see each other again" Kuvira said as she pulled something out of her pocket. She held it out for Anaya to see, it was a necklace with a simple circle.. it was more of a ring but that couldn't be bigger then an inch and a half with some engraving Anaya couldn't see.

"It's says 'I'll always come back', so you know you'll never be alone. You'll have your family, Me, spirits most of Suyins Guard" Kuvira humored making Anaya chuckle.

"It's beautiful, did you make it?" Anaya asked. "No, I made sure it was made out of platinum so it couldn't be used against you, but I did get the engraving done" Kuvira said as she motioned for Anaya to turn, the young woman helped Anaya put the necklace on.

"You have to be the only person who'd think of that" Anaya said with a laugh, "Your in a big city now, you've got to be careful" Kuvira said as she looked to see that the two youngest kids had now stopped running.