Chapter 11

Ah yes a beautiful saturday morning cuddled up in Harrys arms.

Your probably wondering what else went on last night; so here it is.

*Flashback to last night*

I close my eyes and in that second I could feel his lips crash into mine.

He breaks away and says "You have no idea how long I've wanted to do that"

Holy cow.

I sit there with my mouth open while staring into his eyes, trying to find the right words to say

"I uh wow um-" I say stammering over my words.

"Oh did you not like that? Im sorry maybe I souldnt have done that-" He says

I inturrupt him. "Harry you have no idea how long I have had a big fat crush on you. Im just shocked that you did that I really cant find the right words."

He smiles. "You had a big fat crush on me? Thats weird because so have I. Since the day we met when we were 6"

My eyes go big. "Oh my gosh. Ive had a crush on you since I was 6."

All this time and we both never had said anything about it.

"Im actually a little pissed we just now discovered we liked each other from the start." I say.

"You know I am too." He says agreeing with me.

"Im sorry Harry but Im actually really tired so can we just go to bed and continue tomorrow?" I ask.

He nods his head.

I turn away nor facing him and he puts his arm around my waist.

Im glad its dark and that I'm turned around becuase Im blushing really hard right now.

*Present time*

I turn around facing Harry when I see his eyes start to open

I stare at his beautiful ocean blue eyes and he smiles.

"Morning love" He says in his morning voice.

Which is very hot I might add.

"Morning Harry" I say mocking his accent.

"You know you think you're so funny mocking my accent but you sound really hot while doing it." He says.

I smile at that.

He kisses me then gets up from the bed.

He comes to me and hands out his hand.

I take it and he drags me out and picks me up, spinning me around kissing me again.

He sets me down and we just stare and smile.

"Harry you know I could do this all day but you know I have to hangout with Uma before I go tomorrow" I said.

"Oh I know love but she could wait another hour" He says with a smirk.

I roll my eyes playfully and say "Okay fine"

I go through my clothes that were thrown on the floor and pick out my outfit for today.

I go into the bathroom and change into my clothes and start brushing my teeth while I'm at it.

I throw my hair into a messy bun and pull out some baby hairs to frame my face.

I put on my favorite perfume and deodorant and head out of the bathroom.

Im back in Harrys bedroom and see that hes done get dressed as well.

He comes up behind me and gives me a hug "So what are we going to do in the hour that we have" he says whispering in my ear.