To Escape But Back In The Tiger's Den

Editors Note: Oh my gosh I am soooooooooOOoOoooooo sorry I haven't really done anything I've been kinda on hidden hiatus if you didn't notice... Anyways I am trying to get out of writers block so excuse me if I have like weird times of writing and what not! 

Awoken by the sounds of feet near the bush he'd only dosed off for more than a second or two or it felt like it at least. Tetsuya lay still as ever slowing his breathing to keep it quiet and watching as feet move around counting one, two,seven feet. Closing his eyes squeezing them tight to keep this horrible dream away. It didn't work as someone smiled and kicked him. 

Eyes wide open but only could see bright lights on him, "Thought you could get away? Nice try, if you would..." the stranger beckoned a few people over two shadowy figures appeared.

They grabbed him by both arms, Tetsuya wasn't strong enough these guys had a steel trap of hand strength. He did however struggle it became fruitless, nothing he did worked to try and get these guys off. The stranger, had pink hair and two different colored eyes one pink the other gold. That caught him off as strange. Tetsu didn't know such eyes could exist. It seemed like the goons at his house had strange eyes too.  Things were becoming strange, though he saw it coming when he used his tarot cardsa week before any of this stuff happened. Tetsu still didn't understand why those official's told him what they were doing he always thought it was better to keep quiet. Then again being an empath people often spill their guts without realizing it...

"Thought you really had a chance Tetsuya Kuroko? Oops, you should have stayed with those rebels they were your last hope. Too bad, but now you will be coming with us." The pink haired guy who looked just about his age sneered at him. 

Sending shivers down his spine,he really thought everything was just going to end. He was only 18, too young and by the looks of the stranger he was too young for whatever he was doing. Life really did suck right now, wishing now more than ever for that guy that saved him to appear. He was being dragged to the hellicopter where his life would surely be over. But just like clockwork, both goons dropped to their knees letting him go. Running faster than he thought was possible his adrenaline kicking to the max. He found a short path up the hill, time seemed short he made it up the hill still running when a figure stopped him in his tracks. Still under the influence of the adrenaline pumping through his vains he was a little iffy about the person he couldn't tell if they were good or bad.  

"Hey there my little kitten." Knowing that voice instantly, Tetsuya had never been happier in his entire life. 

Running up to Taiga, confused then he finally was relaxed enough to hear men screaming in pain below them. Taiga even though it was dark was smiling and Tetsu thought for sure he could see it. It was interesting that they'd found him as quick as they did. But the question that remained in his mind was how . Just as his thoughts seemed to run wild, kids and adults headed straight for them screaming retreat. Taiga took charge. 

"We got him,lets go lets go!" Screaming out, grabbing Tetsu's arm as he ran. "Don't go off next time, you really gave us a scare after we saved you." Firmly saying to Tetsu like he was some unruly child.

Nodding as they ran, the same car that they were in when he was saved was parked just a little bit further from the house. There was maybe three or four others with them enough to get him out of that situation. Everyone got inside the van, Tetsu wasn't sure who was who being it was dark. He only knew Taiga was there.  The van had a clock on the radio, it read twelve-o-one. Everyone in the car was silent, some were sleeping. He could tell by the soft breathing and half snores.  But he also felt the anger of the ones who were awake. It was his fault,but he didn't feel safe even if he was in safe hands. He didn't care if these guys were angry at him or not. Tetsu just wanted to wake up from the nightmare he was having. He couldn't bring himself to believe this thing was actually happening to him. What was this thing he was getting close to? Not really sure, he knew quite a lot of what was happening around him. Yet couldn't think of anything that he had stumbled on that would be considered dangerous in his hands. Whatver he knew that these people didn't like him knowing sure as hell would do anything to stop him. The van stopped, making him stop thinking. They were in a different area, he wasn't paying particular attention to his surroundings but he knew that this must of been another safe house. The people awake, woke the ones who were asleep feeling more fresh anger shooting his way. Still, everyone remained silent even Taiga who drove the entire time was silent. Tetsu, didn't exactly get anything off of him. His mind block was strong, meaning he's dealt with people like Tetsu before. Taiga must have been mad also, Tetsu didn't feel particularily comfortable about that. He'd have to make it up to him especially, that's what he got from this current situation. These people were no joke serious grudge holders. This made him sigh much too loudly, he deserved so much explanations. These people had no right to be mad at him for being a scared eighteen year old boy. Finally, breaking the silence someone spoke. It was Cara's voice.

"Glad to have you back, but don't repeat what just happened." She sounded concerned, and annoyed at the same time.

Instead of keeping quiet Tetsu finally worked the courage to ask, "What is it I exactly know that these people want to kill me for?" the irritation plain in his voice. Irritated about everything and everyone partially because he took too much of their anger. 

Nobody answered, amazing that not even they knew somebody had to of known something. He got that nobody knew from the way they were silent. But he had a sinking feeling Taiga did with the way his mind was blocked right now. If only he'd worked on his ability more, he'd probably know why right now. They went inside of the building they were at, another factory. This one lead to an underground area. The walls were tight, everyone was walking in a line so that whoever would pass had room to pass by. At this point it, everyone split off from him and Taiga. They stopped in front of a door, Taiga opened it wordlessly and beckoned him inside. It was a two bed room, it wasn't very big just enough for two twins a night stand and a dresser.  It looked like at one point it was a bunk-bed set but had long been split from each other. Finally, Taiga sighed at him.

"The left one is yours and the right is mine. We'll talk more about anything you want to know tomorrow." He laid in bed and shut the light off with a few claps. 

Being that Testu was better at seeing in the dark he jumped into bed and went to sleep for another hopeless night.