Watched

Taiga woke up hearing the screams of his friend, he's never heard screaming that desperate since he was younger. Tetsu's pet dog, laid next to him. He didn't go back to sleep, in fact he couldn't sleep at all. Him being in a new place chained up like he is.

"Damn, how the hell do I get myself out of this?" Taiga tried pulling at the chain, but to no avail. Nigo, whimpered for his owner they'd only just met the night before, or what he would assume was the night before. Not knowing the time or day didnt help his situation. All he'd known, was he woke to the screams of Tetsuya.

Taiga hadn't been so beaten up either, ever since Tetsuya came around all he'd done were easy jobs. He didn't want to leave him again, he left once, that won't be happening again.

/Flash Back\

It was about midnight when they'd met, Tetsuya looked about six at the time. He was kidnapped for being able to see into someones head. More like he couldn't control his abilities and spoke out of turn to the wrong person. Not only that but his parents were filthy rich. His parents hired Taiga to bring their son back. He was doing recon, watching the guys who'd taken six year old. Deciding that midnight was the best time to go in. Most of the grunts would be in bed anyways.

The building he mentally mapped out, having some abilities on his paternal side. The room with the boy was heavily guarded. Sneaking over, choking the boys no older than fifteen, to sleep and setting them down. Listening closely he could hear the boy whimpering. He'd only been gone two weeks, being a kid thats years. Sighing and opening the door, Tetsuya looked at him and holding in his whimpers, eyes wide.

"Your mother and father are very worried about you young one..." Saying with a smile his eyes softening at the child.

"Y-you're h-h-here for me?" Tears streaming down his little face, it broke him up seeing a kid as young as him like this.

"Yes, c'mon you're safe now kiddo..." He smiled brighter to show that he was friendly and slowly approached the boy.

Tetsu stood up and ran to his savior, crying a little loudly. All Taiga could do was pick him up and hold him in a hug shushing the boy.

"It's okay" he cooed, "We're gonna get you home..." Tetsu calmed down nodding sniffling as he clung to Taiga.

/Flash Back Over\

With a groan, some "friends" arrived Nigo got up and growled up at the door from where he stood. Daiki, Ryota, Shintaro, and the new guy came in laughing. Taiga smirked, bloody, bruised and beaten at his captors.

"Well, sleeping beauty is up." Laughed the new guy, Taiga wished he never worked for this organization they're all inhumane. Never losing his smirk. This seemed to anger new guy, he ran over to chained Taiga and kicked him in the face. Looking at new guy, he spit out blood.

"Takao! That is enough, we can't hurt him anymore." Shintaro spoke out, "Not yet anyways..." he spoke with a wicked smile. Taiga only glared at his company.

"You're never gonna see that friend of yours Taiga, just give up. We'll let you go if you'd only just compl-"

"Ryota, I am not going to just 'forget' about my friend." Taiga said and sighed, exasperated.

Daiki, looked at his partner shaking his head, as if Taiga would allow them to just let him go. This is too easy, whatever they planned to do with him he was going to take with a grain of salt. They'd never win, whatever they're planning as a whole cannot be allowed to be done. Taiga would rather die, then have them wrecking up every person on the planet's world. He needed to get out soon, and get Tetsu escaping this place and stopping these guys.

Raising an eyebrow, and looking at each of them in their eyes Taiga was trying to come up with a plan. Something that would get him, the dog, and Tetsu out. Shintaro pulled a leash out of no where and clicked it on Nigo's new collar before releasing him from the chain. Nigo growled profusely.

"I don't really care for the dog, but the terms of the deal do." Shintaro said.

"Don't forget about him." Daiki speaks after, nodding towards a beaten Taiga.

Taiga hoped he didn't look as puzzled as he felt, but Takao, felt the need to laugh so hoping didn't help.

"You're being released, wether we want you to or not. Your little friend made sure of this." Takao laughed smugly.

Ryota bent down with handcuffs and zip ties, obviously making sure Taiga couldn't escape before being released. After tying the zips on he then put the handcuffs on. Unlocking the chains to his legs. Daiki and Shintaro both pulling Taiga up on each side.

"Well, what's this?" Taiga spat out angrily.

"Your release." All four said at the same time.

"Now shuttup," Takao obviously the most bitter of the four puts a gun to Taiga's back. "This is none of your concern now."

After being chloroformed once again, Taiga was left on the side of a familiar road laying in a ditch. Totally obsuring the view of him. All Taiga knew, was he'd need to get that boy back. But first, journey back to one of his hide-outs to make a call to his team.

***

Making a call from one of his places never felt so good. When he got back everyone freaked out, blabbering about Taiga being gone for almost 2 weeks.

"How the hell, did I get stuck there for two weeks?!" he punched a wall to his right. "It only felt like a day at most."

Absolutely horrified, and angry at the same time all he could do was mask it and be the leader everyone wants.

-

-

-

-

Hey I know this is short but I thought it was about time to change it up a bit. I also know that I'm hella soon on this too. I have no wifi, so no distraction but the mind. So I made this in advance and what nots. And when I mean short I mean this is WAY shorter than what I usually do for the fic.