~5~

How did he even put it in my pocket. I can't help but smile. I send him a message after a few minutes of motivating myself.

Faith:

How did you even put this paper in my pocket ?

Minho replies a few minutes after.

Minho:

A magician never reveals his trick ;)

Faith:

You're strange. You could have asked for my number before.

Minho :

We both know you would have refused.

I giggle like a little girl. I guess I definitely like him. And I still don't know if it's a good thing.

Faith :

I got to go now, it's getting late.

Minho :

Alright, dream about me.

Faith :

You're so full of yourself.

Minho :

And you are beautiful.

I blush slightly. He managed to make me smile and speed up my blood pressure through a phone.

Faith :

Good night.

Minho :

Aw you're flustered ;D See you tomorrow~

I smile widely. Minho entered my life without warning, turning everything upside down. And I can't stop liking him. Maybe a part of me doesn't want to. I feel a strange connexion between us, even though we're different. Thinking about his beautiful features, I drift off to sleep without even changing.

- What the hell Faith ?! Why did you involve yourself in this mess ?!

Claire scolds me and shake my shoulders.

I almost forgot about yesterday's incident.

- Well, no one lifted a finger to help her. So I did.

- I told you she's the worst bitch on this campus ! What is going on in your head ?!

- I didn't do anything wrong, I protest.

She pinches her nose ridge and breathes deeply.

- I didn't say you acted wrong. I'm saying that you should care a little bit about your situation.

I lower my gaze. I can't deny she's right. I didn't think before helping this girl.

- And lastly, why Lee fucking Minho dragged you outside ?! It made a scene ! What is happening between you two ? And don't lie to me !

I exhale deeply, searching for some excuses.

- Well...

- Are you making up excuses ? She says while crossing her arms.

I sigh heavily.

- I... We... We went to the arcade together.

She widens her eyes. I awkwardly fidget with my bag straps. I did nothing wrong, but I feel like I've been caught.

- You don't remember my warning, do you ? She sighs before sitting on a bench behind her.

- I do remember it... It's just that... He isn't what you think he is.