Chapter 15

Jeonghan's intutions had never been wrong before..., If the man has an intuition that the dog next Street is gonna get sick soon, then that would be it...., So right now, this hunch of his was making both him and Seungcheol anxious than ever.

"None of them are picking up their calls...", Jeonghan says, tapping his foot nervously, as they wait to board their flight, "I am getting a bad feeling Cheol.."

Seungcheol tries to appear calm, "It's going to be alright Hannie...Even if something isn't right, we are going to make sure everything ends well...Okay?"

Jeonghan nods, shifting a little, to lay on his husband's shoulder. He nervously intertwines both their hands and closes his eyes,
'I hope our family is okay over there...'

..............

To confirm their suspicions, when the couple finally reached their home at 7 something in the evening, the house, from outside itself was radiating the gloomy vibes. They could only get shivers running through their spine as the thoughts of the scene inside the house crosses their mind.

"Cheol...."

"I know Hannie....Let's just go inside.", Seungcheol immediately replied, holding Jeonghan's hands.

A faint cry of a baby could be heard, only getting more stronger as they approached the door..., and Seungcheol couldn't help but take quick steps towards the noise, while Jeonghan maintained his pace, looking around the hall, his eyes searching for the familiar faces of his friends whose once cheerful voices ruled all over their house.

He took slow steps to his own room, placing the travel bags there, and then quickly got out to go across the hall, to Hansol's room. The room was empty, and Jeonghan forces himself to think positive.
"He would just be upstairs...", he mumbles to himself, and then proceeds to check Jun's room right next to his brother-in-law's room.

The room was locked from inside, and for sometime Jeonghan contemplates knocking at the door..., but then when he sees a shadow moving behind the door through the little gap below it.., he takes a deep breathe and knocks,
"Junie...", he calls out softly, and the door swings open immediately at that.

"Jeonghannie Hyung...!!! You are back..?", Jun says quickly hugging him, and Jeonghan pats his back at that, "I am..."

Jun was shattered. As suggested by Minghao, he did go to meet his boyfriend the next day after the big drama happened, but when he did..., his heart got broken into millions of pieces as the latter spoke his thoughts out to him,
"Ge....I am sorry...but I....", Minghao had said to him, "You know I love kids...I really do.....I even teach them dance Ge...but...but to think that I have a boyfriend who might be a father to someone already..., The omega in me isn't ready to accept it yet...", the main confesses, tears filling up his eyes,
"I want to give myself some time....I want you to give me some time...I love you Ge..., I swear I do...but, but I think we should take a break so I can sort out my mixed feelings about this...."
"Hao please.."
"Don't make it hard for me please....", Minghao immediately cut him off, "I know it's not your fault...and I know it ain't the baby's fault either....I know it's not even clear whether you are the dad yet.... But I wanna make myself decide Ge... I want to decide whether if, if at all, you turn out to be the father...whether I will be okay with that....and to decide that...I need time....It's necessary we take a break..."

Jun controls his tears from falling, but tightens his arms around Jeonghan as the painful memory replays itself in his mind.... Jeonghan understands like he always does, patting his back softly to comfort the man..,
"Everything is going to fine Junie....Everything is going to be fine..."