Chapter 16

"Hyung get down of the car...."

"There's no way I am getting down. I am going to go have a serious talk with him and you are coming with me, Mingyu."

After lots of repeated questionings, Seungcheol had finally got to know the source of Mingyu's bruises.., about how impulsive and aggressive Jungkook had been with the man in his absence.., and that made his blood boil with anger.., cause no matter what, Nobody was supposed to harm his family.., No one. So here they were, the eldest of the family walking straight to his car, all set to get going to the Jeon's house, for obvious reasons.

"Jeonghannie Hyung please do something.", Seungkwan pleads softly, tugging on Jeonghan's shirt.

Sighing, the man shrugs, "I don't think anyone can stop Cheol right now...His family is his everything Kwannie..., and someone has dared to hurt one of his loved ones. There's no way that person can just like that get away without facing the consequences."

"Hyung..!!", Mingyu grabs the window of the driver seat, looking desparately at Seungcheol, "Please don't do this....It will only make things more worse than they are right now...."

"Mingyu is right Hyung.....We shouldn't-"

"Nobody gets to speak.!!", Seungcheol snaps, sounding intimidating enough for everyone to shut up immediately...,
"You were all here....Every single one of you...but still nobody did anything to stop this? This is how you protect each other when I am away?!"

"Hyung please calm down...It wasn't something we were expecting...It was a sudden move, none of us knew how to react..."

Seungcheol huffs in annoyance, "Great. Very amazing of all of you....didn't expect, so didn't react...Wow."

"Seungcheol..."

"No Jisoo, don't try to talk me out of it. I am going over there, and that's all about it-"

"Fine Go...!!!", Mingyu shouts in frustration, dropping to the ground on his knees, sobbing as he continues to speak his heart out, "Go....Go and ruin even the slightest chance that I have got to get back Wonwoo Hyung...Go and erase all of the possibilities of me ending up with him...Go Hyung...Go.."

"Mingyu..."

"No it's okay.....It's alright. Why should he care anyways?", he says to Jeonghan who tries to comfort him, and then turns back to speak to Seungcheol, "Go Hyung...Just go to his house, beat the shit out of his brother, and then tell it on his face..., tell him to go find someone else for him cause he would definetely never ever want to be with me again."

Jeonghan crouches down to sit next to him, gently rubbing his back..., and the man quickly responds, hugging him and crying even loudly. It reminds Jeonghan very much of what had happened at the trip after Mingyu had lost his boyfriend's books..., and that makes his heart even softer, thinking of just how much the man sobbing in his arms was in love with Wonwoo.

"Get up Gyu...", He says softly, "Your Hyung isn't going to go anywhere. Please stop crying..."

Mingyu shakes his head..., not ready to believe what Jeonghan was telling him,
"Tell him to come out of the car first..", he says in his muffled voice, clutching onto Jeonghan's shirt.

"Cheol..."

"Alright fine.", Seungcheol says, clearly annoyed.., and then gets out of the car, slamming the door harshly,
"Do whatever the fuck you all want. I ain't gonna say or do anything from now on.", He growls, starting to walk away..., but Mingyu suddenly pulls himself out of Jeonghan's hug, and goes to catch hold of the elder's wrist.