Head canons

An: these will be mostly happy head cannons. Also this will be the final part of this collection  thank you for all the reads and shares and votes. - love you all Ellie 

Natasha can never find her jackets because most of the time Wanda steals them

When she gets home from missions late at night Natasha will sometimes find Wanda asleep in her bed instead of her own(before they were dating)

Wanda has a bottle of Nats perfume/cologne that she keeps in a drawer for when nat goes on long missions

One Christmas Natasha gifted Wanda tickets to a Broadway musical (Wicked) and Wanda loved it so much that now 6 years later it is a tradition that they go see a musical the 26th of December. They have seen Wicked, Hadestown , Waitress, Chicago, Hamilton, and Six they also plan to go to Rodgers the musical and force Steve to come with them

Wanda and Natasha go with Peter, Ned, MJ, Kamala
, Yelena and a few for f there friends from school to comic conventions this year they dressed up as various Stranger Things characters following the release of season 4 . The costumes were Natasha as Robin (with the red hat) , Wanda as Nancy , Peter as Steve in his scoops uniform, Mj as Henry/Vecna/001 in his orderly uniform (no one knows why she chose him she just did) , Kamala as Eddie, Ned as Dustin, and Yelena who was bullied into going as Chrissy by Nat and Peter.  they also convinced Tony to let them take Morgan and they dressed her up as eleven. Ending in some Adorable group pictures.

Nat and Wanda are definitely the geeky nerds of the older avengers. 

Wanda is always touch Nat in some way weather it be linking pinkies under the table at mission debriefs. Laying her head in Nats lap while they watch movies or when they are hanging out with the rest of the avengers sitting on top of the couch behind nat and wrapping her leg around her. Holding hands while they drive. Or just having a leg or shoulder touching.  They are never more than a few inches apart.  Wanda likes the world to know that the deadly assassin is hers and only hers.

Wanda likes to embarrass Nat by buying any and all merch surround her gf. Like when they released a limited run FUNKO pop of Nat holding Steve's Shield she bought it and forced nat to sign it as if she was a fan girl. While this Annoys Nat at times she secretly finds it super adorable.

Wanda is picky about her ice, like she has strong preferences Her favourite types of ice are sonic ice and ice from Starbucks. She absolutely despises ice from most fridge ice makers and the ice from Burger King. Natasha used to find it annoying but now she finds it amusing to watch Wanda take notes of the ice in her phone keeping a detailed rank of what ice has the best crunch/snacking abilities vs what ones stay ice the longest and don't water down her drink. (I included this because what girl doesn't love a good snacking ice from sonic)

While on a mission Natasha gave Wanda a stick and poke tattoo a skill she learned in the red room that her and the girls used as a mini act of defiance against it . Now Wanda and Natasha have matching heart tattoos on there wrists. A few months after that mission Wanda took Natasha to an actual tattoo studio to get matching Tattoos but secretly they both know there stick and pokes are there favourites.

Despite hating coffee Wanda has come to love the smell/taste of coffee when she kisses Natasha in the mornings. Natasha is very coffee dependent and finds it fascinating how Wanda can just wake up and go about her day

Before they started Dating Wanda would let Natasha do her makeup before stark parties but now that they are dating she has to go to either Sharon, Maria or Pepper (usually pepper because pepper despite being one of her closest friends is still like a mom to her) because the tension between her and her girlfriend is to strong and she won't be able to stop blushing any time nat has to do her eye liner. Nat knows this and likes to lovingly mess with Wanda any time she does get to help her. 

Wandas phone background is a picture of nat she took when she caught her off guard while on a date. Natasha hates that photo of herself but Wanda loves it and refuses to change it. Natasha also knows she can't say anything her phone background is a selfie she took of them  when Wanda asleep on her chest durring a group movie night with Clint in the background flipping them off. (It's nats favourite picture of not just Wanda but of Clint as well)