Harry? Why?

Hey guys so sorry for not updating but I've got 2 weeks till my GCSEs!!!! Ahhhhh!!! But guess what!???? I MET LOUIS TOMLINSON AND LIAM PAYNE! Video on side of the day when i met them, my phone stopped recording on liam though cause of memory erghhhh

-(;/(-;-;(-;;-(;-;-(-(;/(-(/(;2(/(/(-(-((-;;/(/(;(/(/;;/;/;::::;-((/(/)/(-;-((/(/(/(;;;:/:;;((-(-)-(/((/(/((

Leah's POV -

"He was just talking about how much he is in love with you." Callum said.

"Then Emma told him to piss off so he lost it. He said that you will be his no matter what."

Okay so harry thinks that I will be his. But I don't want to be his.

"Why doesn't he get that I don't like him." I sighed.

"Maybe he's blinded by love?" Emma stated.

"Or maybe he is one of those weirdos who think they can have whoever they want, whenever they want." Calum said.

"whatever I don't care what he says." I say as leave to go to make myself a poptart, chocolate is my favourite!!! It felt nice to eat my poptart in peace. It was really tasty. i would offer emma and callum one but I'm not that type of person so didn't, simple.

i wonder what liam thought about the kiss we shared. i certainly didn't expect him to that it was so unexpected. I mean like when we first met at the meet and greet in the corridor we were close to kissing. But know we have and it was amazing. how can one person make me feel like this, make me feel so special, so important, and just wanted.

--------(the next day)-------

so today i woke up and blah blah blah. all that boring stuff that isn't important. nothing really feels important about today and thats good, i want to get away from the drama and just have fun with Emma and Callum. thats a point i haven't been to uni (university) in over a week. shit. shit. shit . FUCK! my teachers are going to kill me.

"EMMA IM GOING TO DIE!" i shout running towards her an dive onto her on the couch.

"WHAT?! WHY?! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE??"

"i haven't gone to a lesson In over a week!" i said quickly.

"oh thats fine, i called in the other day saying we were having a family emergency."

"but your not related to me."

"well they don't need to know that, do they."

this is why she's one of my best friends, she always got my back and is always there when i need her and i am there for her. then we just have callum. our big brother figure who protects us a little too much, but thats what brothers do.

"thanks emma." i said giving her a huge hug.

"wheres my hug? i need a hug cause i will like die or something without one." callum said walking into the room. i jumped up and ran to him, his arms going round my neck and mine going round his waist. i like his hugs. there li ke those hugs where you feel safe and you would fall asleep then and there. but were standing so its just awkward to sleep like that.

there was then a knock on the door and callum left our embrace. he opened the door find the one and only.............

........

........

........

..........

..

..

.

.

.

.

.

.......

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

..

...

.

....

josh devine. yep just josh. Mr Devine. the drummer boy.

"are you ready to go Leah? zayn and liam are in the car and i said i would come and get you." he said leaning round Callum so he could talk to me directly.

"yer sure, I've got my phone so I'm ready." i said waving my phone at him. i said bye to emma and callum and left with josh.

we got into liam's car with josh in the passenger seat and me and zayn in the back, and of coarse Liam driving. it is his car after all so it would make sense.

-()_(_)_(_)_(_)_(_)_(_)_(_)_(_)__)_)__)_(___)__)__(_)_)_)_(_(_)(_()(_()(_()(_()(_()(_()())(_(_(_(_)__(_)()_()_)(_)(_)(_()(_)(_()_)(_()_()(_)(_()_()_())(_()_(__(_()((_)(_()_(_()()(_)(_()(_)(_()_()_()(_)(_(_()(-(_(-(

so what do you think? what do you think is going to happen at the shopping centre???

please comment and PLEASE SHARE! share it on twitter, instagram, tumblr, Facebook, anywhere it will just be a really big help thanks