not just a walk

Leah's POV---

"just watch where your going!" I said as I pushed past the idiot. "wait!" he said grabbed my wrist and turning me around. I looked into his sparkling eyes and there was no doubt in my mind that in front of me stud Liam. "what liam?" I asked tugging my hand back towards me. "come and get a coffee?" his eyes looked deep into my soul. "sure." what why did I just say that? We walked side by side towards Starbucks and a silence fell over us. But it was nice. A nice silence. But that interrupted. "So I'm an idiot and a asshole but I should of stud up for you when Harry said those things....I'm sorry" he said looking at his feet. "It ok I'm just glad to be out if that flat and your not a asshole anymore." He laughed a little and asked. "Can you ever forgive me ?" His eyes connected with mine. They looked so sad and filled with hope. , "Ok but only you And I'm never forgiving Niall or Harry ever."

"Sounds fair to me and is it true your dating Callum?" He said opening the door to Starbucks.

"Erm.... It....it was to get rid of Niall cause I'm a bit overwhelmed by him. He wrote me a song but it's to much. I just like little simple things"

"Oh I didn't know he wrote you a song" he said. He then ordered our drinks then we sat down at the back. "Yer he did it was beautiful but way to much just for me" I took a sip of my drink and looked at Liam. "You have something on your lip" he said pointing to my bottom lip. "What here?" I asked pointing to the left of my lip. "Nope do you want me to get it?" He said picking up a napkin."yes please" he leaned over wiping my lips while staring at my eyes. "You got it yet?" I asked. He leaned back "no not yet" then his lips came in contact with mine and it felt so right. He tasted so good. His hand went to my hair and he slightly pulled on it making me open my mouth. His tongue slid into my mouth making me feel warm and loved.

We then both pulled away staring at each other. I felt THE fireworks and THE sparks. I think he did to. "That was a nice was way of helping me" I said staring into his beautiful eyes. "It was. Your amazing beautiful and brilLIAM" awwww he's so cute but that moment had to be ruined. It was my phone.

'''''Every time that you get undressed

I hear symphonies in my head I wrote this song just looking at you oh, oh

Yet the drums they swing low

And the trumpets they go''''

"You gonna get that Leah and by the way nice ring tone" he said winking. "Thanks and is that ok with you ? "

"Yer it's fine" and with that i put the phone next to my ear without looking at the ID. "Hello?" I asked. "Hey is this Leah?" They said."yes why?"

"It's josh Devine. I was wounding if you, Zayn an Liam wanted to go shopping?"

"Shopping really?"

"Yes really and by the way Emma your friend gave me your number and she told me to tell you to go home."

"Ok and yes to going shopping I'll ask Liam now bye"

"Bye" I put the phone back in my pocket and looked over at the handsome boy sat across from me.

"Do you wanna go shopping with me Zayn and josh tomorrow? Josh just asked me."

"Yes sure as long as I'm with you" he is SO CUtE and kind and he kissed me. He kissed me.... I sighed "right I need to go Emma is worrying about me." And with that a stud up to leave but Liam grabbed my wrist turning me around. He pecked me on the lips "sorry your just irresistible." I smiled and started to walk back to the flat with a giant smile on my face.