A week

---Leah's pov -----

A week has past and iv been living in my flat not leaving at all. Callum and Emma took care of me. They both moved in two days ago. Emma took the spare room and Callum took the couch. I still can't get over what Harry said to me. It really hit me in the heart and how Niall and Liam and the others just stud there doing nothing to help.

"Leah do you want some food? I made a full English?" Emma asked quietly from the door frame."sure as long as THEY anit there!"

"No they anit here Leah."

"Ok ill be out in a minute" I grabbed my covers and pulled them away from body suddenly feeling the cold hit my skin. I quickly jumped of my bed and tired my dressing gown around my body. I walked into the kitchen with the smell of sausages and beans hit me. It was amazing Emma sure knows how to cook. "What is that amazing smell?" Callum sang while walking into the kitchen. his hair all messed up and he was shirt-less. if he wasn't one of my best friends I would totally tap that. "It's Emma's cooking. She had cooked a full English breakfast for us." I said happily.  we all began to eat when we heard a sound coming from the window. I walked over and looked down into the street below and saw Niall with a guitar. he looked up at me and opened his mouth.....

"Can't believe you're packing your bags,Trying so hard not to cry,Had the best time and now it's the worst time,But we have to say goodbye." he closed his eyes and got lost in his music.

"Don't promise that you're gonna write,Don't promise that you'll call,Just promise that you won't forget we had it all." he opened his eyes and looked me straight in the eyes and sang...

 "'Cause you were mine for the summer,Now we know it's nearly over,Feels like snow in September

But I always will remember,You were my summer love,You always will be my summer love"

When he stopped he started to cry. it was like watching a puppy dying. I had to stop it. "Niall that was the most beautifulness thing iv ever heard."

"well I sang from my heart for my little princess."

"no Niall I'm not your princess."

"why not?" his eyes sparkled with sadness.

I turned away and though n my feet. I grabbed Callums arm as he came over to see what I was doing. "Play along." I whispered into his ear. to Niall it looked little I kissed him on the ear. " I have a boyfriend." I stated. Callum wrapped his arm around my waist to make it more believable.

Niall looked angry as he stared up at us. "WHAT THE GAY KID FROM THE MEET & GREET. WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN."

"HE'S NOT GAY HE JUST THOUGHT YOU LOT WERE COOL. ALSO IT HAPPENEED THE NIGHT WHEN YOU AND LIAM STUD THERE AND DID'NT HELP ME!"

Niall looked angry and sad rolled into one. I felt bad but he hurt me first. " MAYBE HARRY WAS RIGHT!" that hurt me even more. I turned away and slammed the window close. how could he say that. I collapsed onto the floor but before hitting it Callum grabbed me. he held me close and rubbed my back. Emma helped Callum to get me on to the couch. I curled up into a small ball and cried. why was h so mean. but it was the right chose.

"SUPER-LOUIS TO THE RESCUE!!!!!!"