Oh no. Not you again!

---Leah's pov----

After Louis left me with EMma and Callum they would not stop with the questions. Where did ya go? Why were you with Louis? Why were you gone for so long? Why did you leave the room? "Just stop it I'm not a little child!" I screamed at them. "Well you are to Me Because you know I'm older than you." Callum stated "only by a month." I said back. "Still older!"

"We'll does it look like I give a shit!"

"Someone had a bad time!"

"We'll first you drag me here and then I meet one direction on my own and I said niall and Liam were cute! So yes I am having a bad time!"

"YOU MET THEM ON YOUR OWN!" Emma butted in.

"Yes because I left the room and then they came out and saw me."

"Lucky you. Did you get their numbers?" She asked hoping for a yes. "No." I said coldly.

We got in the car and Callum started to drive us back home. I lived alone in a flat and Callum and Emma lived under me in a flat together. We arrived at the flats and I ran as fast as I could to the lift before they could get there. I hit the close button and the doors started to close slowly. Suddenly a hand hit the side of the door making them re-open. It wasnt callum or emma because they were still in the carpark. Yay now I have to stand there awkwardly with a random person. They had their hood up and their down looking at the floor. They wore black skinny jeans like the ones harry was wearing. WAIT how would I know that. Ahhhhh I'm dieing!!!!! I know what Harry styles was wearing when I saw him!

"What floor beautiful?" The man interrupted my thoughts. "Erm floor 4 please"

"Ok angel"

"What?"

"I said ok"

"No after that!"

"Nothing." He was weird but kind of hot . He pressed the 4 button and then looked back at the ground still not looking up. "Ooooowwww!" He shouted. "Are you ok?"

"Yer I just hurt myself falling for you." Really that's the best he could do. Just as I was about to say something he looked up from the ground an looked at me straight in the eyes.

I don't believe it. It was Harry! Why was he here?

"So we meet again darlin" he said slowly. Leaning towards me. The lift door opened and I left straight away. He followed close behind. "Where you going?" He asked.

"Home."

"Can I come?" He grabbed me by the arm and pulled me towards him. "No. My home not yours!"

"But it could be ours!" What the hell. He is such a jerk. I tried to get out of grasp but did not succeed. "WHAT THE FUCK LET GO!" I screamed into his face. He smirked and held me close. His strong arms wrapped around my small waist and locked me up tight. I screamed for help. No one heard.

"HARRY! HARRY!" Some unknown voice shouted from round the corner. "Someone is shouting you"

"Are you sure it's not your heart."

"Yes I'm sure you bastard!" I spat at him.

"HARRY WHERE ARE YOU?" The voice continued.