University

----leahs pov-----

Dance was my first lesson today. "hay Leah!!!" someone shouted from across the room. I looked around and saw Callum ( he's like my gay best friend who is not gay ) "hey Callum" I ran over to him in slowmo like they do in the movies. He picked me up easily by the waist and placed me slowly back on the ground. Callum has beautiful brown eyes which matches his brown wavy hair. He is just a bit taller than me and he has a dancers build. Callum is boss at dancing and he knows it.

" EVERYONE SETEL DOWN!!! Today we are doing Parter work.." me and Callum gave each other the look-----> like your my parter look. Then after the teacher stop talking me and Callum got to work on a routine.

-----Emma's pov-----

What do I have first? Oh computer studies yay best day ever. NOT! I walked in and a boy slapped my ass! So as I walked by I bent down next to him and whispered " is your name Niall Horan?" " no." he said confused. " we'll don't do that again!" and with that I stomped on his foot under the desk and went to find a spare desk. I found one in the back left corner. The laptops were handed out and I logged on. I went straight to my e-mails and saw one that said ------ONE DIRECTION MEET & GREET ------

I screamed and everyone turned around to face me. Whoops. "I saw a spider?" I tried to cover up my scream. I quickly took out my phone and texted Leah. She won't like it but oh well.

-----Leah's pov-----

Me and callum were ace. We scored 47/50 which was the best in the class! I was buzzing then I had to look at my phone . :( it read

Emma (Horan)

Hey Leah guess what!!!!!WE GOT THE TICKETS!!!! Ahhhhhhhhh I'll pick u up on Wednesday at 4pm and remember you promised!!! :0)

I don't believe she changed her name on MY phone to Emma Horan and not just that but she won tickets ahhhhh. I'm not a happy bunny! Now I will have to see no directions faces up close! I put my phone away and made my way to my next class.

/////////Wednesday (doomsday)\\\\\\\\

Today was the day I died.the day I met no direction. I didn't have any classes today which was good. So I had a lazy day watching step up and street dance movies. Callum came round at 2 and we hung out in the living room chatting about our dance classes and the ugly bitch in our class known as brittney cooper!!! She is the queen of bitches! She wears layer on layer of make up and all ways wears a skirt where u can see her vagina it's that short!!! Ok ok Its not that short but it's way to short. Anyway yesterday in Callums intermidiate class Britney tripped Callum up and said he had two left feet. That horrible bitch!!!!! I wish I was with her now so I could rip her head off!!! *knock knock* I was dragged out of my thoughts and pulled back to reality. " LEAH!!!" someone screamed. " coming!" I screamed back. Callum looked at me then the door as if saying open the god damn door!! I as I opened the door Emma jumped at me and screamed "TODAY IS THE DAY YAYAY!!!!" she started jumping up and down grabbing my hands trying to make me jump but I stayed firm on the ground. "yay" I said sarcasicly. ( sorry can't spell) Emma peered round at Callum and said "my mum didn't want to come so you can!" " yay I can ask Harry how does he get all the girls!" he replied. Yay everyone's happy but me!

-----