super Louis

---- Louis's pov ---

it's been a week since any one has seen Leah. she hasn't come out of her flat once. Niall was on his way over to my flat while me and the other boys, apart from liam I don't know where he is were watching Mrs browns boys. it's so funny YOU should watch it. " you got to be fucking kidding me!" Mrs brown said on the tele.

"you got to be fucking kidding me!" Niall said while slamming the door.

" ARE YOU MAGIC? how did you know what Mrs Brown said." maybe Niall is a mind reader wow imagine that. wow.

" you ok?" zayn asked.

" no Leah's got a boyfriend. that guy from the meet and greet who was with her! I made her angry by saying maybe harry was right."

"what the gay kid?" Zayn asked.

"yep but apparently he's not gay!" Niall said while stomping of into my room and locking the door. so Leah was angry and Niall said what harry said. that's not good. I left the flat quietly and walked over to Leah's I burst through the door and shouted "SUPER-LOUIS TO THE RESCUE!!!!!!"

-----Leah's POV-----

"WHAT THE HELL?!?!?" Emma shouts. Louis was now in our flat standing in the door frame, while me Emma and Callum were on the floor near the window. "Sorry I came to see if Leah was ok because Niall was upset and locked himself in his room."

"Oh well good." Emma said while standing up.

"He said you to are dating." He said pointing to me and Callum. Callum wrapped his warm arms around me holding me close.

"Yes we are! What's it got to do with you?" Callum said still holding me.

"Well three of my best friends fancy her that's why." Louis said again pointing at me. I hid my face in Callum's chest. "Mate just go and stay out of her life." Callum stud up leaving me cold while he pushed Louis towards the door.

"I will leave but I can't say the others will." Louis left the flat Emma closing the door after him.

"Great." I stud up and left to my room. I quickly got dressed and grabbed my phone.

I was wearing a simple grey jumper and black joggers.

"I'm going for a walk." I shouted through the flat. "I'll come." Emma added. "no I'm going alone!" With that I left the flat and slammed the door shut.

Time to get away from it all. I kept my head down as I walked to the lift. I presses the button for the ground floor and felt the lift drop quickly. The doors opened and I walked over to the main doors. I pulled my jumper closer as cold air hit me.

BANG

I was thrown onto the floor. "Ow you idiot!!" I pushed my self up and Brushed myself off. "Erm...sorry Leah."