a chapter

----- leah's pov -----

Louis came round the corner and harry let go of my straight away. " Hey I thought we said no more flirting." he told harry. harry blushed and gave Louis a death glare. "so what are you doing here Leah?"

"erm I live here! why are you here?" I told Louis.

"omg" he snapped his fingers like he was a diva "we live here to.... just there." he said while pointing to the door we just past. yay now I live near harry and Louis. best day ever. NOT. wait iv never seen them here before. "oh if your wondering why you have never seen us here before that's because we just moved here today." oh that explains a lot.

"cool." I said simply.

"so we will see each other every single day." harry said winking at me. gross.

"I WONT be seeing you any time soon."

"sorry, There must be something wrong with my eyes, I can’t take them off you." what a cheesy chat up line!

"what ever styles."

"ooooooooooo you know my last name."

"so does every shop and magazine in the world and you must have been born on a highway cause that's where most accidents happen STYLES!" I laughed in my head at that one. very smart leah very smart. "well im never gonna stop trying to get you leah. your hot and I like that." Louis grabbed harrys arm and dragged him to their flat and left me stud there. I went my flat and fell onto the sofa. its nice to be home. 

what was harry thinking 'There must be something wrong with my eyes, I can’t take them off you.' that's so cheesy! I HATE HIM!

anyway so niall talked about me to Louis. I wonder why. was it bad or good and liam said I had a beautiful name. awwwwwww cute little liam. also me and liam were really close in the corridor before I realised how close we were. his eyes were beautiful and I could stare at them forever.

---- harry's pov ---

"WHAT THE HELL HARRY!" Louis shouted at me when we were in the flat.

" WHAT SHES HOT!" I shouted back.......and what she is hot.

" yer well we both know that liam and niall also think that shes hot, and we both know that they wont fuck her and drop her!"

" what I only did that.... like what.... ten times"

"yes harry TEN times!" he said hitting me in the arm. oww. I hit him back twice as hard and left the room. I sat on the edge of my bed and thought. if I want to get into leahs pants I need to be smart. she doesn't like one direction so I need to act like someone else. I know ill act like liam. she likes him. this is going to be hard but it will be worth it. and I live on the same floor as her so that's a plus.

----- liam's pov ----

 I thought about what happened about today and today was amazing. I met an amazing girl.....Leah. after my break up with dani iv never been the same. but when I saw her I felt the hole in my heart heal up. she was good for me but I saw the way niall and harry looked at her. harry looked like she just wanted to fuck her where as niall looked like he just found his princess . I had to win her over but how? how will I find her again?

I went into my flat and hung up my jacket and turn the radio up. party in the usa was on so I turn it all the way up. I was so happy. I started dancing around like crazy.

" i hopped off the plane at L.A.X. with a dream and my cardigan.Welcome to the land of fame, excess, whoa am I gotta fit in?Jumped in the cab, here I am for the first time.Look to my right, and I see the Hollywood sign"

I sang along and kicked off my shoes and slid across the floor.

"This is all so crazy, everybody seems so famous. My tummy's turnin' and I'm feelin' kinda homesick.Too much pressure and I'm nervous.That's when the taxi man turned on the radio

And the Jay-Z song was on.And the Jay-Z song was on.And the Jay-Z song was on

So I put my hands up, they're playin' my song.The butterflies fly away.I'm noddin' my head like "Yeah!"Movin' my hips like "Yeah!"

Got my hands up, they're playin' my song.And now I'm gonna be okay.Yeah! It's a party in the USA!Yeah! It's a party in the USA!"

the song carried on and I felt something in my back pocket to my jeans. I took it out and it was a piece of paper. I turned it over and it said....

call me 07454126783 (fake number) - leah x

when did she put that there. shes good. I smiled and picked up my phone and dialled the number she had given me.  RING RING RING RING is she going to pick up RING RING

(key LE=leah and LI=liam)

LE= hello

LI= hey leah. it's lee-yummmm

LE- hey lee-yummmm are you ok?

LI= yep i'm fine just wonding how did you get your number in my pocket?

LE= when I hugged you when I was leaving.

LI= ohhh that explains a lot. any way did you get home safe?

LE=yer apart from I meant harry and Louis at my flat.

LI= what! why were they there?

LE= they now live next door but one to me now. so you could come and visit.

LI= I would love that

after a while talking we said our goodbyes and I was over the moon. she said that she would like me to come and visit. yes Liam your in. iv found my girl. I quickly texted her back and said ' so I was wounding if you would like to go ice skating with me tomorrow?"

I waited staring at my waiting for a reply. hoping for her to say yes. a second later a text came through........ it was Niall. what did he want. I opened the text and it said

' hey me, harry, Louis, zayn and josh are going ice skating tomorrow. do you want to come?' WHAT? THEY CANT BE GOING THERE! me and Leah are hopefully going there. suddenly another text came through it was Leah.

' yes I would love to lee-yum. I love ice skating good choice of date.' aww she used my nick-name. WAIT did she call it a date? .......she did. well she must like me. but what am I going to do about the boys being there? I get a date with a girl I like but then the 5 year old boys will be there to. This could be good to get Niall away because if he sees me there with her he will back off . I texted back leah saying

'ok  lee-ahh ill pick you up at 7. wear anything because you always look beautiful' wow I was coming on strong. but she started it by saying it was a date.