A/N: Let Me Explain.

If you've read the description, you already know what's going on.

If you haven't, then, let me explain. I used to have an account by the name of Snowfall1007. I had just dropped a sneak peak of the chapter I had been working on before falling into another silent hiatus.

On the fifth of July, I ended up breaking my tablet, and when I tried to log back into my Wattpad account on this new one, I realized I didn't remember the password, and I couldn't reset it because the email attached to it was one of my mother's emails, which we also couldn't get the password to.

I could have, of course, just given up, after all, I wasn't nearly as invested in the Danganronpa community as I used to be, and I wasn't very proud of the way I wrote the characters.

But, I made a promise. A promise to over 14k readers, that I would continue the story. I can't just break that promise.

I know not every person who clicked on that story will find this one, and if they do, they may not believe me (like I wrote in the description, if you want proof, send a friend request to the Discord listed in Snowfall1007's account), but I'm hoping I can at least satisfy some of the people who stumbled across my work, and be able to introduce newcomers to my work as well.

As for my less popular fanfiction, Decaf, I'm not so sure about continuing that one, but, I might, if genuine interest is expressed.

Thank you so, so much for understanding. Peace out, for now.