Chapter 9: The Silver Lining (Lemon)

Narrative Pov.

As the night goes by, Y/N sleeps in bed with Celestyna who hesitatingly removed most of her clothes, leaving her in nothing but black lingerie that can't lead to the imagination of the horny man or woman. Celestyna stealthily snuggles in Y/N's arms who, in a state of slumber, unwillingly wrapped them around her body and pulls her into him. This was part of Celestyna's plan as she turned her snout to his chest, snuggled herself into him, wrapped her arms around his neck, and fell fast asleep as the two slept in each other's embrace.

Y/N's Pov.

"What time is it?" I asked myself in my head as I turned my head to the side to look at my alarm clock on top of the cabinet beside my bed. 3:12 AM. Fantastic. "Ahhh..." I sighed deeply as I suddenly felt something in my arms.

I look down and saw Celestyna poking her wet nose into my chest. "I had a feeling it was her." I lightly chuckle while caressing the small patches of fur on her cheeks. "Hmm?" Celestyna woke up and looked at me. "Oh sorry, I didn't mean to wake you up--" "No, it's fine. You didn't. I sometimes wake up randomly in the middle of the night. And, well, sometimes I have wet dreams also." She confessed absentmindedly, and I felt my face start to heat up instantly after she said that, and I would be lying if my sudden erection wasn't creating a very noticeable bulge in my boxers that didn't just grow from her saying that.

However, Celestyna's eyes widened and her pupils narrowed down to my waist where she gasped upon seeing my erection that was twitching and reaching out to her vagina, lightly poking at her panties. She let out an audible gulp as she looked at me for confirmation. "I suppose it can't be helped?" She asked me, already knowing what caused my erection. "I'm not gonna say yes. No, it can't be helped. Not at all." I mumbled back, feeling my cheeks shimmer brightly with a red shade. "Well, since we're in this sort of situation, I guess I should tell you something about myself." She whispered as she neared her snout next to my ear, my blush erupting even more because of her quiet breathing next to my ear.

"Я Девственница..." She said in Russian, and I quickly translated what she said, and as I said again, I'd be lying if that didn't make my ears burn, let alone make my hard-on a whole lot more noticeable than it already was. "Ну, это самая странная вещь, которую я когда-либо слышал." I replied. "Have you done this with those 'Lady Friends' of yours? What were their names again? Shiro and Charlotte?" She asked me and I didn't want to lie to her and decided to be honest with her. "Yeah, that's about right. I mean, with Shiro it was fun, she was cool about it. With Charlotte though? We kinda got a bit carried away since she liked it rough, and by that I mean she also wanted to get drunk and horny at the same time. I mean, don't get me wrong, it was fun, but being both drunk and horny is honestly a scary combination, especially for a person like Charlotte. I never saw that side of her before, mostly because back then she was always that one teacher in school that everyone liked but didn't think she was outgoing. I guess ever since she became a supervillain, she started to let herself run loose." I said, remembering everything that happened in that hotel room.

"Can we try that?" Celestyna asked me curiously, her ears twitching in the process while her tail began to swish around excitedly, "Like, right now?" I asked, trying to hide my excitement.

"Of course!" She squealed excitedly, "Can you do the rest? I'm not so forward when it comes to this. This is my first time so, if you don't mind, could you just be a little gentle with me?" She asked me, her ears lowering as if in shame, but I didn't mind, if this is her first time, then it's only reasonable that I go slow on her. "Here, you just let me do the rest alright?" I said as I turned her around and she mumbled a small "Mhm." As I slowly pulled down her panties and started to finger her a bit.