Chapter 12: No Guts No Glory

Narrative Pov.

The five of them all came rushing out of the main entrance of the agency, and already there was an army of butlers all dressed in heavy armor as tanks rolled out of a garage. They all formed a perimeter alongside each other as they rolled out.

As the tanks all formed a perimeter, a sound was heard from the distance, and upon looking up, the five saw apache helicopters hovering over as they scouted the agency all around

However, it didn't take long for a large group of cars to park outside of the agency, followed by numerous criminals and gangsters coming out bearing weapons, most of them were a part of Slasher's crime ring, and some were simply criminals paid to...

However, it didn't take long for a large group of cars to park outside of the agency, followed by numerous criminals and gangsters coming out bearing weapons, most of them were a part of Slasher's crime ring, and some were simply criminals paid to help out a fellow criminal.

Y/N's Pov.

"Milton!" I called out as the girls and Declan all stood beside me and stared at Milton and Jace who walked through the gates. "Declan?" Milton gasped, not believing what he was seeing as Declan let out a vengeful huff, offering a stare that said that he was glad that this is what is come to, although Jace was the one who seemed to be heartbroken the most, and it's no doubt why. "Declan...no..." Jace gasped, and his facial expressions were enough to let everyone know that he was distraught by seeing his ex-best friend join the other side. "You have some balls to ask "Why" Jace." Declan spoke and Jace and Milton's eyes widened upon hearing his voice. "Declan! Your voice! You have your voice back--" As Jace moved his foot, Declan took one of the USP 45's from his vest and shoot a bullet next to Jace's ear which tore a bit of flesh off of it, "Aaaaargh!! Damn it!!" Jace cried out as he held onto his ear which began to squirt a pool of blood. Blood ran down from the side of his face as his white suit was drenched with patches of red. "Don't fucking talk to me like we're friends." Declan growled, taking both pistols out, and the fact that he shot his ex-best friend and narrowly took most of his ear off was proof that Declan was dead set on taking both of these assholes down.

A barricade was set up as the butlers all armored and weaponized hid behind them, preparing to attack my signal. Jace was tended to by a criminal while Milton stepped out, "You girls? Shiro? Charlotte? And you? Really? Why team up with a guy like Y/N?" Milton asked, taking a puff from his cigar as the girls all looked at each other.