𝐌𝐎𝐕𝐈𝐄 𝐃𝐀𝐓𝐄 ☆

𝐁𝐎𝐍𝐔𝐒 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑!
𝐒𝐘𝐍𝐎𝐏𝐒𝐈𝐒: 𝗆𝗈𝗏𝗂𝖾 𝖽𝖺𝗍𝖾 𝖻𝖾𝗍𝗐𝖾𝖾𝗇 𝗒/𝗇 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖤𝖽𝖽𝗂𝖾

𝐁𝐎𝐍𝐔𝐒 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑!𝐒𝐘𝐍𝐎𝐏𝐒𝐈𝐒: 𝗆𝗈𝗏𝗂𝖾 𝖽𝖺𝗍𝖾 𝖻𝖾𝗍𝗐𝖾𝖾𝗇 𝗒/𝗇 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖤𝖽𝖽𝗂𝖾

"Shit

"Shit. Shit." Eddie tripped over his own feet as he tried to pull his jeans up over his legs. He had forgotten that you guys agreed to have your date earlier than originally planned. He fell onto the floor, groaning in pain, his pants halfway up his legs. You, on the other hand, got out of the car, the movie you guys had picked out in your hand. Thankfully, Robin had kept the movie on hold for you even though she's not really allowed to do so. "Oh my god." You huffed, grabbing the bag full of snacks and Eddie's beer in the same hand. You closed your car door with your foot, waddling up the stairs to Eddie's trailer door.

With a smile on your face, you couldn't contain the amount of excitement that was bubbling in your chest right now. Placing the vhs between your teeth, you opened the door with your free hand, stepping inside the trailer. With a sigh, you placed everything down on the small table right beside the door. "Eddie?!" You called out, shutting the door behind you. There was nothing but complete silence coming from the end of the hall where his room was located. You peeked your head into the hallway. His light was on. Where was he? "Eddie?" You dusted your hands off on your jeans, making your way down the hall.

Stepping into his room, you could see his legs poking out from the other side of the bed. "Eddie?" You slowly stepped towards him, seeing he was laying on the floor, his pants halfway on and his shirt scrunched up on his torso. "Hello." He spoke, no emotion in his voice as he stared up at you. "What are you doing?" You laughed out loud, walking over to him. Eddie's eyes followed your every move as you kneeled down next to him, still laughing. "Well, uh," Eddie looked down at his pants, "I kinda forgot we moved the date earlier in the day. And, I was rushing to get ready and now I'm on the floor with my pants halfway down. I swear it's not what it seems." He sighed, running his hands down his face.

"Pfft," you cackled, placing your hand over your mouth. "I'm sorry." You waved him off, covering your smile. "Gee, thank you." He sarcastically smiled at you, finally sitting up. "Why didn't you just stay in your pajamas, Eddie? We're having a movie night, you idiot." You stood to your feet, walking over to the pajama pants on the floor, the ones he discarded just minutes ago. "I know! I just thought-"