Chapter 135

Title: Totem Guardianship

-Chapter Start-

''This sucks.'' Isaiah said as Bianca pointed her finger down on him seating him and Leah down.

''Since when have you known each other? Leah, this is the same guy you've been wanting to screw with?'' 

''Yes sis. We've known each other since my cafe became more popular.''

Leah is the girl from Pokemon Cafe which operates in Vermilion City away from her home region and it's incredibly popular around Kanto.

She's a year older than Bianca and real sweet like she has never done anything bad at all like completely innocent.

''Oh, is that so? Since before we became official.'' Bianca looked Isaiah dead in the eyes.

''Yes, but we didn't start screwing around until recently.''

''Oh, let me guess, was it when you dumped us without a real explanation and completely broke our hearts? All those mean things you said, was it all just for our sakes?''

''Yes that's the truth. I thought maybe after that realization I don't want to continue a relationship that was faked because of my lust.''

*SMACK*

''I don't know what's going on.'' Leah admitted.

''This is personal so please stay out of it and you are not leaving.''

''Oh....'' Leah looked at Isaiah sadly, disappointed he was a real terrible boyfriend to her sister who kept on berating Isaiah's stupidity and paranoia.

Bianca was completely hurt by everything and why it went down that way.

''We all loved you and now we are aware of what this Dread Plate does, why Danika didn't dump you like that explains a lot but what happens if we are just self-aware of its power?''

''I don't know.'' 

''Then try it on me, now!'' 

Has Bianca lost her mind?

Isaiah pulled out the Dread Plate a bit shaken up while Leah tilted her head.

Bianca's eyes widened from Isaiah's desire using its power slowly took off her sweater and took off her tights, completely showing her amazing ass in the open.

Leah was freaked out and felt so uncomfortable watching this.

Bianca began to twerk with her ass bouncing so much like a natural in front of Isaiah, with her eyeing him with her head slightly turned.

Bianca smiled as she leaned over towards Isaiah, letting loose on her cleavage to jiggle in front of him that got him real hard.

Isaiah really wanted to screw Bianca badly.

However things didn't go as planned.

Her sultry smile learning from Cynthia turned to her pissed off look and smacked him across the face.

''It didn't work?'' Isaiah looked at the plate, knowing its powers by how it let out a dark aura that couldn't be seen except him.

''I knew what you were thinking exactly, right?'' Bianca asked, this whole time playing him.

''What? I thought....no I saw it!''

''Saw what?'' 

''Its power around you.'' 

''Isaiah....'' Everyone turned to find Darkrai floating there behind the couch, causing Leah to cry out in terror as Bianca gasped.

''It's a Darkrai! Is that Tobias's?!''