Eddie | ch9

"Eddie?" I walked up to his table. He didn't even bother to make eye contact with me. He just ignored me. "Hello?" I asked again. The boy next to him, I think his name is Xavier.

"Oh hello pretty y/n." I felt very uncomfortable. Eddie looked up at my uncomfortable smile. "Are you going to keep ignoring me or meet me in the hallways?" I asked Eddie. He didn't answer.

I just sighed and started to walk off. He didn't call me so I kept walking. Then suddenly and arm gripped mine. "Hallways it is." Eddie's voice whispered in my ear.

We went out to he hallways and I gave the exact talk I did to Steve.

"Eddie.. me and Steve already made up. And I understand if you don't want to forgive me but I just wanted to let you know that I like you. I like you a lot and I'm sorry for not realising this sooner. I was confused." I paused and met his eyes.

"I like you more than friends and it's okay if you don't feel the same." I fiddled with my fingers and he touched my hands.

"Y/n you already know I like you." Eddie smiled. "I forgive you." He said after a pause. We both hugged each other, happy to have our friendship back.

He looked at my lips for a second but I guess he realised we were in school because after that he smiled and walked off. I smiled as well in my own time.

Happy that my best friends were still with me.

———————————————————- <3

I was only sitting in my bed when I got a three way phone call. I answered it and Eddie and Steve were talking. "Hello?" I asked. "Y/n!" They both cheered.

I smiled. "What are you guys talking about?"

"You know boy stuff-" Steve started but Eddie interrupted.

"Steve got a job!" He cheered. I giggled.

"What is this 'job'?" I asked. "I am working in an ice cream shop. You know the one in star court?" He asked. I couldn't believe Steve got a job.

"Good on you Steve! Does this mean I get free ice cream?" I ask and hear laughs coming out the other end. "Possibly." He answered mysteriously.

"Anyways you guys wanna meet up now?" Eddie asked. "Nah I can't. My parents are finally home and I can't miss it." Steve said. I felt bad for him. "Oh that's nice Steve." I positively say. "Yeah I guess."

"Are you free y/n?" Eddie asked. I was indeed free. "Yeah I am. Where do you want to meet? We could come to my place. My parents are out." I mention. It was if I could feel him smiling on the other end of the phone.

"Yeah that's great." He says. The phone call ended after a bit more talking and I smiled and twirled. Eddie was going to come in 10.

As I was writing in my diary a loud bang came from the window. I looked down to see Eddie waving. I just got a wave of déjà Vy then.

I lifted up the window and he climbed through without effort. "Hello" I greet. It wasn't awkward because Eddie comes here every second day. "Y/n. Do you know what I found out?" He looked shocked and amused, "what?" I asked curiously.

"That narwhals existed. I thought they were some mythical creature but they're not." He laughed as well as I.

"Oh your so stupid." I smiled. We were standing close and I really wanted to kiss him. I pulled him in from the collar after seeing him stare at my lips and we interlocked.

He snaked his arms around my waist as I did his neck. We leaned on a wall. My back on it, him somehow guiding me. We finally broke our kiss and breathed heavily. We both smiled and kissed again.

It turned out to be a make out. And got pretty heated.

I put my top after a while and we sat on my bed. He spooned my waist and we sat like that before he spoke. "I really missed you y/n." He admitted.

"I missed you too Eddie." There was silence after he started laughing. "Steve got a job." We sat like that and laughed for ages before we fell asleep, ready for the day ahead of us.

Graduation.