Permanence

For shadowhuntress4 thank you for the idea and I hope you like it :)
And thank you Beau for reading it over even though you understood nothing, love you <3

They decided to have the wedding at the Institute. The ceremony was going to be in the evening so that afternoon, every single member of Ty's family had pulled Kit aside and either thanked him or threatened him. Kit felt dizzy with euphoria and also absolutely sick to his stomach. They had custom made suits, stark black runes over golden material. Kit was scared out of his mind that he was going to get something on it. He didn't wanna mess anything up. It had to be perfect. 

The guests weren't a large group because Kit knew Ty wouldn't like that. The Blackthorn's were already there and their significant others arrived soon after. 

Clary and Jace were next, Jace with a grin that looked ready to split his face. He clapped Kit on the back, hard as hell and Kit flinched but he smiled through the pain. "Hey, Jace." 

"Dude, I am so proud of you." 

Clary smiled sweetly at him. "You're doing good for yourself, Kit." 

Kit felt himself start to tear up and sniffed aggressively. "Thanks guys. I'm really happy." 

After that the afternoon passed by ridiculously fast. The room had been set up and decorated in black and bronze, the glowing lights a nice pulse against the setting sun and a reflection of the appearing stars. 

Ty had been upstairs talking to Julian for quite a while and Kit nervously waited for him as the guests started to sit down. Jem was by his side because he was going to give him off, to be his suggenes. Julian was going to be Ty's so they were who everyone was waiting on. 

The door slammed open and the guests fell quiet as Julian slid in looking sheepish before smiling at Kit slightly. 

Behind him was Ty. 

He was gorgeous. The moon in the sky on the nights where the stars weren't visible and the moon was the only bright thing visible. His hair was dark as night and hung so perfectly around his face. Kit was going to die. Pass out at that moment. He couldn't fucking believe that this was the man he was going to spend his life with. 

Ty smiled and it was bright and it was the sweetest, most amazing thing he had ever seen. 

"Hey," Ty said, blushing slightly as Kit stared at him in awe with his jaw open wide. He reached forward and straightened his boyfriends tie and Kit could feel the tears burning at the corners of his eyes. "You ready?" 

Kit nodded real fast. "You have no idea." 

They walked up and it was a blur of applause and bright smiles. At the very center of it all was Ty. Happier then Kit had ever seen since Livvy had died. He wished she was here sometimes but they both understood now that she needed to go, her fate was not on this earth. 

The rune felt like it was burning into his skin as Ty's cool fingers wrapped around his wrists and drew the marriage rune on his arm. "Mine," he said softly so only Kit could hear. "We're permanent." 

Kit smiled, feeling the flush on his face. "I'm the luckiest man in the world." 

"No, I am." Ty said before leaning for a kiss while applause thundered around them.