Chapter 4 Feelings?

Osamu POV

FLASHBACK

"Hey, Suna? Can I talk to you a minute?"  I asked my best friend. "Uh, yeah sure." He responded and we walked away towards the locker rooms. What am I thinking, asking Suna for help? I thought to myself while walking toward the locker rooms. I feel pathetic. I sighed as we walked in.

"So what's up 'Samu?" Suna asked me looking concerned. "So uh." I couldn't speak because I was too nervous. "It's about your sister.." I laughed nervously. "You're starting to develop your first feelings for a girl who I think is good for you. Good job picking someone right 'Samu." My eyes widened because I was so shocked that he knew what I was gonna say. 

"How did yo-." I was cut off. "I can see it in your eyes. How you look at her is different than when you look at your fangirls." He smiled slightly and I felt a little better. "Thanks, Suna. I appreciate you a lot ya know." He smiled. "Yeah I know and you're welcome."

END OF FLASHBACK

I was thinking about this over and over again since I got home. I couldn't get Suna's words out of my head. My mom even asked if I was ok because of the facial expressions I was making during dinner. Maybe I do like her a little and I kinda want to get to know her as well. I thought as I walked into the shared room I have with 'Tsumu.

"Hey, bro. You ok? You seem deep in thought about something." My brother asked me with a confused face. "Well I mean kinda." I said as I got ready for bed. "Ya know, you can tell me, right? I'm your brother and I'm here to help." He said shockingly very sincerely. "That's new coming from you. But I guess I'll tell you." I agreed while sighing.

I told him everything from what Suna told me to how I felt. He decided to listen to everything I had to say and I was shocked but happy. I needed someone to talk to and to understand this feeling. I've seen her around before since I have a class or two with her and I never knew who she was. Now that I know, I've taken a liking to her. 

"Well 'Samu, it seems like you like her." My brother said with a sigh. "What's with the sigh 'Tsumu? I know you like her but why the sigh?" I asked 'Tsumu with a confused face. "I mean I like her too but I don't want to make it a competition to see who gets her. I also want u to be happy so go for it! Talk to her and get to know her!" 'Tsumu said with a smile even though I can see the hurt in his words. "Ya know 'Tsumu, you can still be friends with her." I said. He shrugged. 

We talked for another hour and then we ended up going to bed. I was trying to process what both my best friend and my brother have said to me. Maybe I should go for it. I thought and I drifted off to sleep.

Your POV

I was staring off into space not realizing my brother came in to tell me to go to bed. "Y/N?" I jumped. "Geez, you just startled me! But what's up?" I asked while calming down slightly. "I was gonna tell you to go to bed but now I wanna know what's wrong and why you were staring." He said as he walked into my room and sat on my desk chair.

I decided to tell him what I was thinking about and he told me that it was nothing and not to worry about it. I took his advice and decided to just let it go and go to bed.

It was finally the next morning and I got up and got ready for school and volleyball. While I was finishing up getting my stuff, there was a knock at the door. I ran downstairs to open it and I was greeted by the Miya twins. "Good morning Y/N!" Atsumu said to me. "Morning!" I said with a smile. Rin finally came down the stairs and told the two boys to come in.

"Not to be rude or anything but why are you here?" I said while tilting my head to the side. "Your brother asked us to come and plus we live a block away so it wasn't out of our way or anything." Osamu answered me. "Oh alright. We should probably start walking to school now or we're gonna be late." I said while grabbing my things.

As we walked to school I walked next to Osamu and our brothers were leading the way. There was a comfortable silence between us when we got there. "Hey Y/N, wanna walk to class with me?" The blond twin asked me. "Yeah of course! Can we stop at my locker before we go to class?" I asked. He nodded and we said our goodbyes to our brothers and walked to my locker. 

There were a lot of stares as we walked by. I was fine with it though because it's probably gonna be normal. "Hey Y/N, do you like anyone? Just curious that's all." He asked with a small smile. "Are you just asking me this so then you know if I like you or not? I don't like you. I see you more as a rival and a friend that's all." I said honestly. "Oh no that's not why I asked! I was asking for a friend." He said defensively. "Oh ok then." I said confused and we walked to class.