Chapter 8 Midnight

I ended up sleeping on 'Samu's bed, even though I told him I didn't mind sleeping on the floor but he was persistent and I finally agreed. If I'm being honest, he smelt really good. I don't know what he uses, but it smells amazing. I felt myself blush a little but I shook it off and went to sleep.

Well, I gave up on sleeping. It was midnight and I'm hella too nervous to sleep in a boy's house. I might be having an anxiety attack. I felt like I was gonna pass out and my heart was pounding so fast. I didn't know what to do. I don't want to wake up 'Samu because I want him to sleep. So tried breathing slowly but it wasn't working. 

I grabbed my phone to text my brother because I didn't want to get up but he didn't answer. Great, so I'm gonna just freak out without help. I looked over and saw 'Samu on his phone. So he was up this whole time?! I thought. My breath was shaky when I tried to call him. "S-Samu?" I finally got out. 

"Y-Y/N, are you ok?" He quickly got up and wiped the tears that were there. "I-I don't know. I'm just scared to be somewhere that isn't mine or April's house," I took a breath. "I know that Rin is here but it's still scary to be in a new environment." My breathing was shaky and I was crying.

"Y/N, it's ok. I'm here if you need." He said while looking at me with sincerity in his voice. I ended up hugging him and crying into his shoulder. "Thank you 'Samu," I whispered into his shoulder. We were in the same position for three hours I was in his arms and I stopped crying after a while but I was hungry. "'Samu, I'm kinda hungry," I said as I looked at him. 

"I'll get you something." He said as I got off him so he could get up. "I'll be right back. I promise." He said with a smile before he left the room. After four minutes, he came back with a plate of onigiri. I smiled and he sat down on his bed, turned on the tv, and we ate the onigiri he brought. It was quite relaxing and comforting. Thankfully, it was Saturday so we didn't have to get up early. 

I think I passed out after eating last night because when I woke up, I was next to 'Samu and it was two in the afternoon. 'Samu was up on his phone scrolling through Instagram and I noticed that he saw my post and he was looking at it for a while. OMG, WHY IS HE ON MY INSTA?!?! I was internally freaking out. I saw him smile a little and liked my post. It was a pic of Rin and me at the beach during the summer. 

I mean honestly, I did look nice in that bikini. I don't know if I should find it creepy that he liked it or not. I decided to think nothing of it and move on. "Hey, good morning. Afternoon?" I laughed a little. He smiled, "It's the afternoon, sleepyhead." I blushed a little.

"Why don't you get up and eat and get dressed for the rest of the day," He ruffled my hair. "You did say you'd help me with English but I won't rush you." He smiled as he was about to get up. "Alright, I'll help you. Just give me an hour to get ready." I said as I got up from his bed. He smiled and go out his homework.

"Oh, Y/N your brother wanted to see you." 'Samu said before he got started with his homework. "Oh, alright. Thanks for telling me." I said with a soft smile before I left the room. I made my way to Atsumu's room to see if my brother was in there. I knocked on the door and I got the ok to come in. "Hey what's up Y/N!" Atsumu said with a bright smile. 

Rin ran up to me and hugged me. Which caught me off guard but I hugged back. "Oh my god, N/N you ok?" He looked at me for a second. "Yes, I'm ok. 'Samu helped me last night so I promise I'm ok." I said with a small smile.

"At least you had someone there to help you." He sighed. "I'm glad you're ok, N/N." He hugged me one more time before going back to Atsumu. "Thanks, Rin. I love you." I said with a smile. "I love you too, N/N." He smiled. "Make sure you get something to eat." "I was just about to." I smiled before leaving. 

I went to the kitchen to get something to eat and I found something in the fridge. It was a box with a note. "Hey, I'm sorry about last night. I know it's stressful to be somewhere new so sudden but I wanted you to know that I'm here for you whenever you need me. I can be your rock if you wanted but I won't put that much pressure on you. I made you some onigiri to make you feel better. I hope you like it! Signed Osamu."

Awww that was so sweet of him. He didn't have to do that for me. I felt butterflies in my stomach and they were going crazy. I decided to eat them in his room to thank him for the food. "Hey, thank you for making me these. I appreciate it." I said as I walked in. "Anytime, Y/N." He said with a smile.

I sat on his bed and ate the food he made me. We were sitting in comfortable silence and it was really enjoyable. After I ate, I went downstairs to take a shower. I was thinking about a lot of things but I didn't mind it. One shower later, I went back upstairs to help 'Samu with his English homework. "Hey, you ready to start English?" I said as I was getting my things together. "Yep, just let me finish this problem." He said as he was focusing on his work. 

"Alright, you ready?" He looked at me while setting his pencil down. "Mhm, just I won't be as nice," I said with a wink. I walked over to his desk and started helping.