Chapter 11 At Tokyo's Hospital

One long train ride later, we finally made it. I woke up around 30 minutes ago, so I was up when we got there. We got all our stuff and made our way off the train and into the station. My mom said she'd come and call us at the station so we wouldn't have to walk. It took us a minute to find her car, but we did find it. "Hi, mom," I said to her with slight shakiness in my voice. She lightly smiled. "Hi, Y/n and Rin. I see you brought the Miya's." Atsumu told her why they came and that I was staying with them.

"Ah so is it April's mini family trip and they were your last resort?" She said to me. "Well I mean yeah. Where else would I go?" I said slightly giggling. "You better not be having sex with them." She said while smirking. Samu and I blushed the hardest and I was embarrassed. "MOOOMM WHYYY?!?!" She laughed. "I was kidding don't worry."

It was a silent drive to the hospital, and I knew my anxiety was getting worse as time passed. I don't want to see my father in that hospital bed nor want him to die. He means a lot in my life. My dad was a volleyball player when he was younger. He played middle blocker his whole career but it ended when his parents died in a car crash due to a drunk driver. He was so worked up about it that he started smoking a lot. He still does it today and that is the cause of his cancer.

We drove up to the hospital parking garage and my anxiety shot threw the roof. At this point, I was so scared to see or know any news that might be said. I don't want my father to die. He doesn't deserve it. He has been nothing but the sweetest nicest guy to my brother and me, even if sometimes we'd fight or get yelled at he was still my dad at the end of the day.

Once my mom parked the car, we got out and I tripped. Thankfully I didn't fall on my face because Samu was there to catch my fall. I was embarrassed that he was the one who caught my fall but I looked up and his cheeks were light pink. I thought it was cute and I started blushing myself. "Get a room you two," Rin said as he rolled his eyes. We quickly brought ourselves together and started walking out of the parking garage.

While we were walking to the elevator to get to the main building, I was slowly starting to fall behind because I was probably about to pass out or something. I was getting panicky and scared and I was trying to hold back the tears that were about to fall. I can't do this anymore. I don't want to see him suffering. I thought to myself. I could feel warm, hot, salty tears falling from my eyes.

Osamu POV

After that whole incident with Y/n when she tripped out of the car, I was starting to get worried. I can feel how much pain she is feeling and how anxious she is. I was walking with Suna and Tsumu when I noticed that a certain someone was falling behind. I figured she was just deep in thought but when I looked back, she started quietly crying.

Fuck I can't take this shit anymore. I thought as I turned around and went to her side and sat down in the middle of the parking garage. She hugged me tightly as I let her cry and soak my shirt with her tears. At this point, I wanted to start crying because I don't want to see her in this pain. I know I come off as this guy who has a wall and doesn't care about other people and I look annoyed all the time. I care about people who mean a lot to me, like Y/n. I just met her but I want her to be a part of my life.

Everyone ended up stopping and started speed walking back. Everyone knows how hard Y/n is taking this and her dad means something to her in a way that no one but her, her mother, and Suna would know. All I could do right now is be here for her and let her talk to me about how she felt. 

After 15 minutes, she stopped crying and fell asleep. "So, what do we do?" I asked. "We can't just stay here in the parking lot" Her mom spoke up and said, "We should get inside the building but can you carry her Osamu? If you don't mind." 

"No, I don't mind at all. Just lead the way." I picked her up and carried her bridal style to the waiting room. Tsumu and Suna were just snickering the whole time and I saw a few pictures being taken. I wasn't that upset about it but they were being extra weird and I didn't like it at all.

                                                      ₓ˚. ୭ ˚○◦˚.˚◦○˚ ୧ .˚ₓ♡ₓ˚. ୭ ˚○◦˚.˚◦○˚ ୧.˚ₓ

Hey! Sorry it took a while for the chapter and I swear I'm alive. I start school next week so I dunno how often updates will be but please bear with me! I logged on today and saw that there are 170 of you reading and I appreciate that! Thank you for all of your patience and for reading my book. Hopefully, I will update you soon!

Love,

The Author ♡