Chapter 13 The Surgery Update

We got back to the waiting room and I ended up laying back down on Samu. I'm so drained that I could sleep for days. I just cuddled up in his arms and Samu ended up falling asleep because his head was resting on mine and his breathing slowed. After a while of listening to his heartbeat, I ended up falling asleep myself. I can't believe this is happening. My dad getting lung cancer, him now having to have surgery, and things may end up badly and we will never know until that time comes.

Rintaro POV

I noticed my sister and Osamu sleeping on each other. PERFECT TIME FOR A BLACKMAIL PHOTO! Anyway, I snapped the pic and looked at it for a minute. They are blind to their love, which I've known since the day they met each other in the cafeteria. I kinda wish I had love but also that's a lot of work for me so I'm gonna pass.

I was scrolling through social media for the past hour and those lovebirds were still asleep. Like damn, just wake up and entertain me already. You might be wondering where Atsumu is. Well, he's also sleeping and my mom is trying her best not to sleep even though I know she should.  Bro where tf is that nurse? I thought. It's been more than an hour, how long does it take to get a surgery date- "Suna family?" Speak of the devil it's Nurse Sakura. 

My mom popped up so quickly that it made me jump. "Oh, there you guys are!" Nurse Sakura said. "Do we have a surgery update yet, Nurse?" My mom asked nervously. "Yes, we do have an update for you guys." She started to say. "We want to start on it right away, so we're gonna start tomorrow at around 3 pm."

"How long does the surgery take?" I asked. "2-6 hours but it just depends on how big the cancer is." She answered back. "Will it be ok if we do start tomorrow?" She asked. "Yes, it's 100% ok to start," My mom answered. "Great! I'll let you know where you guys can be waiting an hour before it starts." Nurse Sakura started to say. "But for now, I would like you guys to stay at the closest hotel for however long you're staying. You guys need the rest and I'll text you, Mrs. Suna, when we're ready for you guys to come back." She said and left right after.

My mom started immediately started looking for two rooms at the closest Holiday Inn she could find. After 20 minutes of looking and buying, she told me to wake up the twins and Y/n. "Y/nnn~ wake upp~," I said gently while lightly shaking her. She and Samu both woke up because of me shaking them both in the end. I then walked over to Atsumu and pinched him to get up. He jump and I moved quickly enough to not get slapped. I told them that we'd be going to a hotel for a few nights and they got themselves together to leave.

Y/n POV

We were making our way to the car when I got a text from April. She was asking to see if I was alright because Rin told her what is going on. I replied and told her I was ok for right now and she told me to let her know what was going on tomorrow after the surgery. We got in the car and I was scrolling through social media until we got to the hotel. I was so excited because I wanted to sleep on a bed, not on someone in an uncomfortable chair. Even though Samu was warm and cozy, I wanted a bed.

Once we got checked into the hotel, I was given my room key, and Samu and I were sharing a room. I thought it was gonna be two separate beds but nooooo, I was given a room with ONE bed. I walked in shocked and I heard snickers from the end of the hall. I'm gonna kill one of them one of these days istg. Anyway, we walked in and I sat my stuff down and went to the bathroom to take a shower. 

After washing myself and feeling clean, I walked out of the bathroom in comfy clothes and sat on the bed. I'm still really tired so I ended up just laying down in the bed while Samu took his shower. I was about to fall asleep when a large figure plopped down on the bed so aggressively that I felt like I was gonna fly out of it. "Bro, what the fuck was that for," I said. "Oh, were you trying to sleep?" He said plainly. "Nah I wasn't TRYING TO SLEEP!" I said with aggravation. "I'm sorry I didn't know you were either asleep or trying to." He apologetically said. Damn why tf is he like this? I thought. He quietly laid down and I did the same but I faced away from him. In a few hours, I'm hoping my dad will make it out of surgery.

˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

Hello everyone!! Here is the next chapter, ik kinda boring lol but I swear it will be better after this chaotic stuff. there will be more of y/n and samu cuteness and whatnot so be prepared! Anyway, if u have any characters for future books, lmk, and also if u want a discord server please tell me! Once again, thank u for ur patience and all the reads but I'll see yall soon!

Love, 

The Author♡