Chapter 6 A Place To Stay

My practice was over and today we worked hard. I'm extra tired and still need a place to stay for the next week. Well just great. I went to the boys' gym to "help out" even though I'm really tired and could probably pass out. "Hey Y/N! Are you ok? Did your captain and coaches work you hard today?" Atsumu asked me with concern. "Yeah, they did. I'm also kind of stressed out since I need a place to stay for the next week because our dad is still out of town and my mom is going out for the remainder of the time he's gone for. My best friend can't take me because it's her mini trip with her family." I said with a sigh. 

"Well Y/N you can always go where Suna is going right?" He said. "I would but I dunno who he's gonna stay with-" I got cut off. "I'm staying with the twins N/N. You can come if you want but that's up to you." It was my brother. "I mean there isn't anywhere else I can do so if it's ok with you guys then I'll go," I said kinda defensively.

"Y/N, I told you that you could come anytime so this time is ok as well," Atsumu said while laughing slightly. "Well I guess I should help y'all with practice then," I said with a slight sigh. "Y/N no. You are tired already and you don't need to strain yourself even more." Kita said with seriousness in his tone of voice. "Y/N, I advise you to listen to him because he either won't stop or he'll kick your ass," Osamu said. I sighed and agreed to do what Kita said. I sat down on the bleachers and took out my phone and started listening to my music. 

I felt like I was there for hours but it was only 45 minutes. On our walk home, Rin and I needed to stop by our house to get packed up for the week. While we were there, I was rushing because I'd feel bad if I took too long. Apparently, Osamu noticed I was rushing and he came into my room and somehow I didn't even know that he did. 

Osamu POV

"Is Y/N acting weird to u?" I asked my brother who also thought the same thing. "She does this normally when she has to pack to go somewhere. She doesn't want to have y'all wait long so she's trying to rush. Even though that isn't gonna end very well because she's gonna forget things." Suna said as he was getting his stuff together. I decided to go and check on her because I don't want her to be stressed out.

I lightly knocked on her door just to see if she'd see me but she didn't. She's so in her head right now, I can see it. "Y/N~" I tried saying a few times. Until I said louder, "Y/N!" She jumped. "AH! WHAT THE HELL 'SAMU!" I was taken aback a bit by the way she used my nickname but it was nice the way it rolled off her tongue. I think she ended up realizing she said it. "Omg! I'm so sorry!" She said and bowed a little. "No no, it's ok. I don't mind and you can use my nickname if you want." I said with slight defense in my words. 

"You sure? I feel kinda bad." She said as she sat down on her bed to take a break. "Yes, it's ok. I wouldn't have told you it was if it wasn't." I laughed slightly and she did too. That's kinda cute. I thought to myself. I could feel the tips of my ears heating up and I was also slightly embarrassed. "So did you get everything you need or do you need help? You look super stressed out and I don't mind helping." I asked while standing up.

"I mean I think I'm just about done... I hope." She said with a sigh. "Well, then let's make a list," I said and grabbed a piece of paper and a pencil. I helped her get all her stuff together when I noticed our brothers sitting in front of her door. I saw them talking to each other about something but I shook it off. I put my focus on her and helped her.

Atsumu POV

I watched my brother leave the room to go and see Y/N. I honestly kinda wanted to be the one to go, but I knew he should be the one to do it. "Hey 'Tsumu, you ok? Is it because 'Samu went to see N/N?" Suna said while getting the last bit of his stuff together. "I mean yeah. Even though I want to be the one to go and help but he's developing his first crush and I want him to be happy." I said with honesty. Wow, I can't believe it. I was honest. I thought to myself. 

As Suna finished up, we decided to stalk them from the hallway. Well, it wasn't necessarily stalking per se, it was more like watching silently while acting like we aren't watching, ya know? "They look so cute," Suna whispered to me. "Yeah, they do," I whispered back with a small sigh. We talked for a little bit about random things when they were finally done.

"Hey, guys I'm done. We can leave now just so ya know." Y/N said to us. We got up and started to walk out the door. Suna and I lead the way to my house while Y/N and my brother were behind. It was a quiet walk with a comfortable silence between us all. I enjoyed it. But now, we were on the front porch of my house.