Prologue: Broken Tiles

"[REDACTED] !Wake up! You're going to be late for your meeting with Mr. Luxe." [REDACTED] roommate and best friend was Gabriella Morales. "I haven't even gotten ready yet!" [REDACTED] smashed their alarm clock, if they had to skip their vacation then they should at least be on time for their meeting. As strange as it sounded, their boss interrupted their scheduled vacation to have an emergency meeting. The thing is, it doesn't make sense since he's a chief executive officer and [REDACTED] was a lead voice actress. [REDACTED] got up from their bed and walked over to their closet. They best get ready.

What do I choose to wear? [REDACTED] stumbles over their thoughts, attempting to find an outfit. They scan over their options before grabbing a comfortable one. The apartment is a mess, but it was best that they find their keys. They looked around, ending up to find the keys on the kitchen counter. They picked them up and took themself to the car.

[REDACTED] pulls out of the driveway, making sure that no one is in the way. They had a smooth drive, getting there a few minutes early by surprise. Well I should head in anyways? The building has a closed sign on it but [REDACTED] ignored it. The place is empty it feels like, the place is in fact 24 stories high. However, Mr. Luxe's office is on the 17th floor. [REDACTED] goes to the elevator, however it appears to be under construction. They notice a sign that says how it is still functional but a bit risky to take as a way up.

[REDACTED] of course didn't want to bother with the walk, so they went up the elevator. The room appeared to be empty, and full of echo. "Ah XX. Bringe, you have arrived. Come on, take a seat." They give him a weird look, why would he be so casual at an emergency meeting? Maybe so they wouldn't be uncomfortable? "Mr. Luxe, what is so urgent to interrupt my last vacation this year that was back at the otherside of the world?" It was only fair for REDACTED to be pissed off. "REDACTED dear, you can just call me Zereph, and I thought asking you on a date would be best here in person!" They took a step back, feeling nauseous from his statement. They have spent their entire career based on a professional statement, thus making them even though they are 17, they thought it was their skills that made them the lead voice actress.

Was it all just an illusion? "I am with you as a student is to a teacher, do not make disgusting remarks about me and you." He grimaces, Zereph by no means is the type to accept anything but a 'yes'. "We could take over this industry if you'd just agree with me." it doesn't matter how well Zereph explains this, REDACTED would never dream of agreeing to date. So as it is obvious to read this, Zereph clutches their wrist. "If you do not agree to be mine, I'll make you!" They feel vomit crawling up their throat as they rip away their wrist. The only hope they could feel is hiding away in their office at basement d4. They look around themself, "Maybe you're right, we could take this somewhere else." As soon as he relaxes his body, REDACTED kicks Zereph in the region. They make a run for it immediately. The elevator is in fact risky but it is the only option they have. As soon as they're about to go into the elevator, they fell off the railing right around it.

Falling down 14-28 floors, it is uncertain whether or not they fell dead. So of course they have fallen at the very least into their own head.