First meet (part 1)

Characters: Jake and female Mc

Genre: Fluff and romance

Summary: Everything's over except Jake and mc love which is growing more and more day by day. So, fate decides them to meet each other.

-Oh man... I don't feel like cooking today, and I'm so God damn bored.

You huffed while lying on your couch on the weekend day.

-what should I do you think, and then an idea pops on your mind.

-Yeah, I should disturb him a bit. You grin cheekily at your idea and then grab your phone to text your love.

Yeah, you will text Jake. It's been around two and a half months since Hannah was found and MWAF was caught.

You thought that Jake would immediately cut contact with you after the case was over, but that didn't happen. Instead, you both still text till today.

You both have confessed your feelings towards each other and he has even promised you that one day you both would be together. Jake is not the shy person which you thought he would be. Instead, he is confident enough and his boldness is enough for you to give you butterflies and to make your knees tremble.

_____________________

YOU

Hey Jake:)

How is my baby?

Jake is now online

JAKE

Hey beautiful <3

I'm good what about you?

YOU

I'm bored Jake -_-

JAKE

Wanna have some fun? ;)

YOU

Ugh! You and your dirty mind

JAKE

Only for you beautiful ;)

YOU

Baby, I miss you so much.

I so desperately want to meet you.

I want to hug you. Kiss you like there's no tomorrow. I want to be with you forever.

When will you come....?

JAKE

Hey love, don't cry.

Jake hacked your camera and saw you through it.

I have good news.

YOU

You are free😲😲?

When? Where? Time?

JAKE

Uh.....

I'm not free.

My pursuers are still after me.

But now this will only last for a few more weeks. I have figured a way to get rid of them and I'll soon be with you love.

YOU

Oh! That's wonderful😁

Can you meet me, somewhere, please??

You can come to my house today. After all, you'll get free soon, so you can roam around a bit right?

JAKE

I'm sorry love, today I'm busy a bit. So I can't come.

YOU